No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear that they did something with the old XFL and Brawl For All Theme.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      That's probably the best entrance music in a while.
      Even though it's a remix of the Brawl for All/Bart Gunn theme?

Comment

• Eric Young with his new hair and tights looks frighteningly similar to "Ringmaster Steve Austin"

Comment

• have'nt seen a brawl like that in sometime last night

Comment

• Yeah, the brawl was something else (In a good way), but I think it should've ended the show, as opposed to being in the middle. Also, Hernandez looked like a big star last night, good to see he's finally getting a push.
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Haven't watched wrestling in a long time, but I see that Jeff Hardy and CM Punk are feuding now. That should be a good one. Kinda reminds me of Mick Foley and Tommy Dreamer.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                Yeah, the brawl was something else (In a good way), but I think it should've ended the show, as opposed to being in the middle. Also, Hernandez looked like a big star last night, good to see he's finally getting a push.
                I disagree actually. I think it was nicely placed. Keeps you watching the rest of the show wondering wtf could happen next.

Plus, Hernandez clearing house with the chain was a sweet ending.

Comment

• Hernandez FTW, LAX is getting a nice singles push now.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I liked the ending, like I said it made Hernandez look like a star, but IMO the show ended kinda flat, having it happen at the same time could've been just as good. Police stop the fight backstage, but around the ring keeps fighting, Hernandez arrives and Janitor Kip James (Which I've actually been enjoying) tells him the fight is going on, Hernandez charges the ring and clears house. But, either way, combine this with the backstage turmoil/overturn of TNA creative and management going on right now, big things are going to happen in TNA in the next few months.

Comment

• Handyman Kip James is amazingly awesome

Comment

• so Shawn's job is as a chef.that little girl was great "these tater tots SUCK"

Comment

• Somehow, I had a feeling that wasn't going to be Bret Hart coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            so Shawn's job is as a chef.that little girl was great "these tater tots SUCK"
                            It was Shawn's daughter (I think).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• man it's a shame Legacy has the personality of carboard or they could be something

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                                Somehow, I had a feeling that wasn't going to be Bret Hart coming out.
                                Yep I don't see how any one could think he would really be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information