Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    were they setting up a face turn for him with that promo he cut?
    Honestly, I hope not. Morgan's best as a heel, I've really been enjoying his heel run so far. Maybe he'll still be heel, but not liking the MEM.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
      Honestly, I hope not. Morgan's best as a heel, I've really been enjoying his heel run so far. Maybe he'll still be heel, but not liking the MEM.
      I could see maybe him being a tweener.fueding with the MEM but not really becoming a face as you mentioned

Comment

• CM Punk is such a great heel he is great at getting under peoples skin the whole Hardy and Punk feud is just about the only reason I even watch SD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          CM Punk is such a great heel he is great at getting under peoples skin the whole Hardy and Punk feud is just about the only reason I even watch SD.
          Only reason? Smackdown is the best of all the wrestling shows so I'm not sure why you act as if the Punk/Hardy feud is the only good thing on it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            He murdered AJ with that kick. Like, seriously.

Dead.

Poor AJ
            I agree. That was beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              I agree. That was beautiful.
              As far as a finisher goes, with Morgan I've always thought the Carbon Footprint looks a lot more legit than The Hellevator. For some reason, to me The Hellevator always comes off as looking weak. But yeah, his Footprint to AJ was brutal.
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I invented the Hellevator by the way. Back when I used to play around with little action figures, I totally invented it. That, the Steiner Screwdriver, and The Stroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I totally invented The Stroke.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8N0PGvq8A

Comment

• I wish I had tix to SD in KC for next week.should be an awesome 6 man tag

Comment

• Yep should be a good show.

Comment

• It's fun getting into trouble

COMPLETE DETAILS ON KURT ANGLE ARREST
                        by Mike Johnson @ 2009-08-15 15:00:00

TNA champion Kurt Angle was arrested this morning after a female TNA star he was involved in, who had an active order of protection against him spotted Angle allegedly following her while she was at a Starbucks today.

According to a source at the Robinson Township, PA police department, Angle was pulled over after the woman he allegedly stalked called police.
                        The TNA champion was found carrying "a capped syringe and two vials of Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin" in his car. Angle claimed he had a valid prescription for the HGH

Angle has been charged with driving with a suspended license (stemming from his refusal to take a breathalyzer test during his DUI arrest last year, which is an automatic suspension), illegal possession of the HGH), breaking an order of protection and harassment.

PWInsider.com is keeping the identity of the female star confidential, although it should be easy to figure it out as he's mentioned her publicly in media appearance in the past, giving the impression they were no longer together. The woman in question is not Karen Angle.

I am told the Pittsburgh media will likely go with the story tonight on their evening newscasts.

Angle is scheduled to main event tomorrow's TNA Hard Justice PPV against Matt Morgan and Sting, but TNA has not returned PWInsider.com's requests for comment as to his status at of this writing.

Comment

• Ted Dibiase Jr. went to comic con and make a "comic-con legacy" who's first member was Deadpool. It's going to take a lot for me to boo Ted Dibiasi Jr. ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                            It's fun getting into trouble

COMPLETE DETAILS ON KURT ANGLE ARREST
                            by Mike Johnson @ 2009-08-15 15:00:00

TNA champion Kurt Angle was arrested this morning after a female TNA star he was involved in, who had an active order of protection against him spotted Angle allegedly following her while she was at a Starbucks today.

According to a source at the Robinson Township, PA police department, Angle was pulled over after the woman he allegedly stalked called police.
                            The TNA champion was found carrying "a capped syringe and two vials of Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin" in his car. Angle claimed he had a valid prescription for the HGH

Angle has been charged with driving with a suspended license (stemming from his refusal to take a breathalyzer test during his DUI arrest last year, which is an automatic suspension), illegal possession of the HGH), breaking an order of protection and harassment.

PWInsider.com is keeping the identity of the female star confidential, although it should be easy to figure it out as he's mentioned her publicly in media appearance in the past, giving the impression they were no longer together. The woman in question is not Karen Angle.

I am told the Pittsburgh media will likely go with the story tonight on their evening newscasts.

Angle is scheduled to main event tomorrow's TNA Hard Justice PPV against Matt Morgan and Sting, but TNA has not returned PWInsider.com's requests for comment as to his status at of this writing.
                            was'nt he rumored to have been dating Rhaka Khan after he split from Karen?(and that prove how big a doof Angle is if true)

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              was'nt he rumored to have been dating Rhaka Khan after he split from Karen?(and that prove how big a doof Angle is if true)
                              Yeah she put an abuse order out on him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information