http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=4402589

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Kurt Angle charged with HGH possession

have to think TNA's gonna have him drop the belt tonight.

Comment

Kurt Angle charged with HGH possession

They caught him WITH it. It was apparent he was on SOMETHING!

Comment

• so who wins the belt tonight?Do they give Sting one more run as champ before he retires or do they put over Matt Morgan?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            so who wins the belt tonight?Do they give Sting one more run as champ before he retires or do they put over Matt Morgan?
            I've always liked the idea of putting over the veteran one last time before he retires.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

I've always liked the idea of putting over the veteran one last time before he retires.
              I can see Sting win tonight then have him face Morgan at BFG with a Flair like typ deal where if Sting loses he retires.It lest Sting get one more run but allows a younger guy go over.I think it'd be Morgan because I doubt someone like AJ would need to be put over

Comment

• Angle retains. Remember kids, stalking women pays off
                Last edited by the_legend_killer; 08-16-2009, 10:11 PM.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• WOW!given what happened I am stunned they let Angle retain

Comment

• Still have a TV taping tomorrow before Angle is due in court on Tuesday. A lot more options of who to give the strap to when you havent been booked into a corner for a month by TV Tapings.

But I dont get why HGH is the headline. I mean, who cares? The other stuff he was doing is much more significant than the moronic media driven obsession with HGH.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Still have a TV taping tomorrow before Angle is due in court on Tuesday. A lot more options of who to give the strap to when you havent been booked into a corner for a month by TV Tapings.

But I dont get why HGH is the headline. I mean, who cares? The other stuff he was doing is much more significant than the moronic media driven obsession with HGH.
                      the stuff he was busted with from what I hear is banned in the u.S so that may make it more of a big deal

Comment

• Angle was acquitted of a drunken driving charge in September, and his attorney believes the charge of operating with a suspended license will be dropped once the paperwork is worked out.

Angle's attorney, Michael Santicola, also said that there was no corroborating evidence to prove the woman needed a protection from abuse order.

Angle was scheduled to have a hearing on Tuesday, but his attorney told Channel 11 that he will be out of town, so it will likely be delayed.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/20411616/detail.html

So Angle will be at Impact next week, and the court date will be delayed. Meaning they probably have 4 weeks worth of tapings to do something about it.

Comment

• I wonder if they'll have Hernandez cash in his briefcase at one of the tapings and win

Comment

• Put the belt on Elijah Burke right now.

Comment

• Hope not. I love the Tex Mex T Rex, but hes not ready for a World Title right now.

Comment

• Kurt's attorney makes a statement: http://www.wpxi.com/video/20423337/detail.html

Basically he claims Rhaka got a temp-restraining order (without there being a physical altercation or or evidence of it) which forced Kurt out of his home. He then pulled into Starbucks to get coffee when a policecar suddenly showed up. Furthermore the attorney paints a picture of a desperat woman clinging to a ended relationship, refusing to move out and move on. The interesting part is that Kurt apparently refused a bloodtest on advise of his manager when he was arrested for DUI and therefor a judge suspended his license . The attorney claims they appealed that decision and that the license IS valid until the appeal has been addressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information