No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA World Hvt. champion Kurt Angle is now scheduled for a court appearance on the morning of September 15 related to his multiple-charge arrest on Saturday, reports the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Angle was scheduled for hearings tomorrow and Wednesday, but Angle and his attorney apparently were able to move the court dates to next month in order for Angle to appear at this week's TNA Impact TV tapings.

Angle's court appearance will not interfere with scheduled appearances for TNA. The company's next PPV, No Surrender, is scheduled for Sept. 20. A judge will decide whether Angle will be punished. If punished, the next step is determining whether Angle will serve any jail time, which would affect future appearances.

An additional detail in the Post-Gazette's report is that Angle was freed on "10 percent of $10,000 bond" Saturday night in order to make the Hard Justice PPV on Sunday.

Comment

• Are you ready?

Comment

• WOW have to admit did'nt see that coming with the DX reunion.I bet DX recovers and makes one more appearance tonight

Comment

• Random Macaulay Culkin is win.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• That was a terrible stretch for Raw tonight.. starting at the botched finish of the Gail Kim/Mickie James match, through the end of the Hornswoggle/Chavo match (pre Macaulay, of course)

Comment

• That was the greatest thing in the history of history. Im like, theyre using Home Alone traps now? Then... then... oh god Like I told WMD, my life is complete.
              Last edited by comahan; 08-17-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• The segment was garbage, but I marked for the Paint Can like crazy.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Don West has been removed as color commentator for TNA.They're going with Tenay and Taz

Comment

• DW is a cool guy, but this was the right move. West is moving into more of the merchandising area, so it's good he'll still be employed, but a change was needed. Maybe Tenay'll up his game as well.
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• West was promoted to soemthing in merchandising. I dont mind Taz at all, and liked his WWE announcing, but West has really entertained me as of late. Ah well.

Comment

• http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/11233282?cid=2009EP-00

"Get ready for a night of rocking music and amazing action when WWE and NBC join forces to present “The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania – The World Television Premiere” on Saturday, Aug. 29 at 9PM/8CT."

Comment

• The Abraham Washington Show on ECW is such a waste of air time.

Comment

• I was just gonna say, Abraham Washington is teh suck.

Comment

• http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...l.html?taf=pit

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                He murdered AJ with that kick. Like, seriously.

Dead.

Poor AJ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information