X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
    Beautiful.

Comment

• I haven't watched TNA in like for ever how has it been and when is it on TV?

Comment

• I enjoy it. Its been some crazy out of control fun for a bit now since Jarrett isnt running things anymore.

Its on Thursdays at 9 EST

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          I enjoy it. Its been some crazy out of control fun for a bit now since Jarrett isnt running things anymore.

Its on Thursdays at 9 EST
          funny how Jeff gets punish for not doing anything illegal but Angle gets arrested for stalking and they let him keep the belt.Hypocrisy at it's finest

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            funny how Jeff gets punish for not doing anything illegal but Angle gets arrested for stalking and they let him keep the belt.Hypocrisy at it's finest
            No kidding. From what I heard, they didn't want to mess up their Bound For Glory plans, so they kept the belt on Angle. Of course, they could've easily went with Sting winning and then have Sting/AJ at BFG and that would've been fine, with AJ getting the win. But hey, I'm sure Lashley/Angle will be JUST as good............
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• What ever happened to RVD?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                Alleged stalking, with video surveillance that says she was the one that followed him.

Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                No kidding. From what I heard, they didn't want to mess up their Bound For Glory plans, so they kept the belt on Angle. Of course, they could've easily went with Sting winning and then have Sting/AJ at BFG and that would've been fine, with AJ getting the win. But hey, I'm sure Lashley/Angle will be JUST as good............
                I went back and watched Lashley matches when he signed, and they really werent bad at all. It was just overshadowed by the fact that they were shoving him down our throats, and that trumped his wrestling ability. And if youre any good at all, youre going to have a damn good match with Kurt ******* Angle. Plus, AJ/Sting is a match that, with the spoilers, doesnt need the belt at all. Hell, Lashley/Angle would probably be a lot better of a match than AJ/Sting. I love Sting, but the dude is NOT that great in the ring anymore.

Comment

• Kurt Angle can pretty much have a great match with any kinda of wrestler in any kinda of match I miss him on WWE. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Alleged stalking, with video surveillance that says she was the one that followed him.

I went back and watched Lashley matches when he signed, and they really werent bad at all. It was just overshadowed by the fact that they were shoving him down our throats, and that trumped his wrestling ability. And if youre any good at all, youre going to have a damn good match with Kurt ******* Angle. Plus, AJ/Sting is a match that, with the spoilers, doesnt need the belt at all. Hell, Lashley/Angle would probably be a lot better of a match than AJ/Sting. I love Sting, but the dude is NOT that great in the ring anymore.
                    Yeah, but AJ's ability to carry someone > Angle's IMO. Heck, we just saw AJ make Morgan look like a million bucks. Also, as an original, AJ needs to win moreso than Bobby Lashley.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Yea, his match with Abyss of all people might have been my favorite match of 08 sans HBK/Flair. That match was ******* fantastic. Joe/Kurt in the cage, in a completely different style than normal, would probably be my 3rd fav match. Finally, Angle vs AJ Last Man Standing would probably be 4th on my list. An amazing year for Angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                        Yeah, but AJ's ability to carry someone > Angle's IMO. Heck, we just saw AJ make Morgan look like a million bucks. Also, as an original, AJ needs to win moreso than Bobby Lashley.
                        I disagree with that. AJ is truly phenomenal, but hes not Kurt Angle. I think the Morgan/Angle match was better than the Morgan/AJ matches. On the list of "who can make anyone look amazing" id put

1-Angle
                        2-HBK
                        3-AJ
                        4-Edge
                        5-Jericho

Comment

• One of my favorite matches of Kurt Angle's was vs Shane McMahon of all people at I believe it was King of the Ring it was years ago.

Kurt kept trying to throw Shane threw the stage wall only it wouldn't break he did a belly to belly at first I thought Shane broke his neck it was crazy.

Comment

• Yea, King of the Ring 2001, that match was terrific. And that was Angle's THIRD match of the night. (8 minute match w/ Christian, 10 Minute match with Edge, then a 26 minute street fight with Shane)

Comment

• Comment

• The story behind that is the people who put in the glass... put in the wrong type. Angle and Shane were both like wtf when it wouldnt break, so Shanes like throw me again throw me again! So Angle did. When it finally broke, they both ended up being cut to hell from all the pieces because it wasnt at all what they expected and werent prepared for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information