Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    The story behind that is the people who put in the glass... put in the wrong type. Angle and Shane were both like wtf when it wouldnt break, so Shanes like throw me again throw me again! So Angle did. When it finally broke, they both ended up being cut to hell from all the pieces because it wasnt at all what they expected and werent prepared for it.
    Yep it was a pretty sick after it didn't break the second time my bother looked at me and was like "some body is fired" you just know Vince was back stage livid.

Comment

• Most insane spot ever:

Comment

• I prefer the super awesome Slow Mo deal

Comment

• As well as...................Dragon Dragon!

I've been looking up some CHIKARA lately, good good stuff.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Comment

• How much money do those guys make? It seems like a lot more fun than the WWE. lol

Comment

• not much lol

Comment

• Yeah, not a lot. But CHIKARA is certainly more comedy driven, yet still centered around good wrestling.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• okay, Ive enjoyed West lately, but commentary is SO MUCH BETTER with Taz. Hes not always yelling about things, he cuts Tenay off when Tenay is about to over detail things, its great.

Impact is a much better show because of Taz alone. Tremendous pickup.

Comment

• Agreed Taz brings alot to the table I miss him on ECW who has by far the worst set of commentary out of WWE's shows.

I thought the Sting and AJ stuff was a little cheesy do in part mostly to AJ having no mic skills what so ever other then that nice show first one I have watched in a long time.

Comment

• I loved the AJ segment, and dont think hes bad on the mic one bit. Sounded like he was really talking and not doing a 'wrestling promo', which is a very, very good thing imo. It irks me when it sounds scripted. That was one of Stings best promos ever too I think.

Yea, loved that segment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                          Agreed Taz brings alot to the table I miss him on ECW who has by far the worst set of commentary out of WWE's shows.
                          No way, Raw is the worst. I like ECW's commentary the most. I don't like Grisham on Smackdown. Cole and Lawler annoy me more often than not.

Comment

• I just never felt he was really going any where so it was hard to take him serious don't get me wrong I think the man has A+ ring skills just never felt he was that good on the mic.
                            Last edited by Splat; 08-20-2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• And yes, Cole and Lawler are awful. ECW is saved by Matt Striker being AWESOME. I too dislieke Grisham, but JR saves them on SD.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                And yes, Cole and Lawler are awful.
                                *fake laughter*

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information