Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    I really dont think there was anything bad about TNA tonight. Awesome show.
    Can I get a short recap I missed it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Nigel McGuinness signed with the WWE. More awesome people.
      Wow. McGuinness and Danielson. Two of ROH's biggest stars.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• My picks for BFG matches:

Sting vs AJ
        Lashley vs Angle
        Matt Morgan vs Kevin Nash (for the Legends Belt)
        Steiner & Booker vs Beer Money
        World Elite vs 3D & Hernandez (Tables Match)

Comment

• I dont like Nigel. I hate his in ring style, and his championship reign literally made me sick of ROH so much that I still havent gotten fully back into it.

Dragon excites me, Nigel I really dont care about.

Comment

• I think all one needs to see the "credibility" of the wellness policy is that WWE tests for marijuana but not HGH.

Comment

• BFG Preds

Stings Retirement Match
              AJ Styles vs. Sting
              - With AJ Winning and becoming the guy in TNA.

TNA World Title
              Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan
              - For the title unless AJ or Sting win at NS, which I could see happening, especially if they want to give Morgan the big win here, but still dont think he can carry the company by being champion.

Tag Titles
              Steiner/Booker vs. Beer Money vs. Team 3D vs. British Invasion
              - Maybe Full Metal Mayhem or something of the sort. Even just plain ole 4 Corners would be fine by me, as I think these guys could make just about anything work in a multiman situation.

Monsters Ball Legends Title
              Abyss vs. Foley vs. Nash
              - Foley and Nash have been feuding, Abyss has been in the mix with Foley and is now wrestling Nash at the PPV. Maybe Foley decides he wouldnt mind 50,000 himself. The match gimmick would make a match with Foley and Nash watchable.

Ultimate X, X Division Title
              Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Suicide vs. The Pope
              - Originally just had it as Daniels/Joe rematch, but Pope has to be on the show, cause hes awesome. What better way than an Ultimate X Match?

Singles Match
              Bobby Lashley vs. Eric Young
              - Almost put Lashley vs. Angle, but I think they build up Lashley more. This also puts Young in a marquee match, which if he hangs with Lashley, could really elevate him.

Singles Match
              Hernandez vs. Homicide
              - Seems theyre slow building it. And I think this has to happen before Hernandez really enters the Main Event scene. Homicide would fit nicely in the World Elite, so it could all make sense with the current direction of things.

Knockouts Title
              Awesome Kong vs. Alissa Flash
              - Now, we all know Flash=Saeed, and theyve been building a breakup between Kong and Saeed. I can see one of the two winning the KO title from ODB after No Surrender.

Knockouts Tag Titles
              Sarita and Taylor Wilde vs. Hamada and Daffney vs. Tara and Christy Hemme
              - Because Daffney is Zombie hot.

Comment

• http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1667/84/

AJ Styles On MTV's "MADE" This Sunday.

"Don’t miss TNA Wrestling superstar “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles on MTV’s “MADE” this Sunday!

Catch AJ Styles in action as he steps in to mentor a teenage girl who dreams of one day stepping inside the six-sided ring of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling!

Joining AJ on "MADE" will be TNA Knockouts The Beautiful People (Angelina Love & Velvet Sky), Taylor Wilde and more!

Check your local listings or visit www.mtv.com for more information and availability."

Comment

• CM Punk = Best Heel in wrestling

That was down right classic did you see the look of hate he got from those fans that is how it is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    CM Punk = Best Heel in wrestling

That was down right classic did you see the look of hate he got from those fans that is how it is done.
                    I'm waiting for him to walk up to one of them with the phantom microphone.

Comment

• Punk is the ****!
                      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Nigel McGuinness signed with the WWE. More awesome people.
                          ****, ****, ****! I soooooooo wanted him to go to TNA(expecialy since Danielson whent to WWE). This sucks, TNA and RoH need to merge

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                            lol, that's F'n great

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              ****, ****, ****! I soooooooo wanted him to go to TNA(expecialy since Danielson whent to WWE). This sucks, TNA and RoH need to merge
                              Matt Morgan has apparently been pushing for TNA to sign the Young Bucks, which would be sweet.

Comment

• I gotta say, I'm coming around on Punk. Wasn't ever really a fan of him, but he's been the ******* sex during his heel run.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information