Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • why would I forget that?ummm Trish :D

    by the way Batista's announcement is rumored to be a move to SD.maybe that coincides with Teddy Long's surprise for SD this week

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Anyone notice Julius Jones' Rick Flair TD dance yesterday? lol

      Thats much more of a Fargo/Jarrett strut than it is Flair




      Comment


      • Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        Huh. That's like.. the most pointless Animated GIF ever. Unless there's something I'm missing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Huh. That's like.. the most pointless Animated GIF ever. Unless there's something I'm missing.




          Happy?

          Comment


          • Definitely a better one!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Huh. That's like.. the most pointless Animated GIF ever. Unless there's something I'm missing.
              wash your mouth out with soap.any GIF of Trish is a good GIF

              Comment


              • Shawn Micheals vs Ted Dibiase Jr

                in wrestling terms that means DX/Legacy fight

                Comment


                • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  Shawn Micheals vs Ted Dibiase Jr

                  in wrestling terms that means DX/Legacy fight
                  I wonder what kind of match Hornswoggle and Chavo will have this week. Possibly an "Implant" match. Chavo and Hornswoggle both wear one of Trish's removed implants on their head, first one to knock the implant off of his opponents head is the winner!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    I wonder what kind of match Hornswoggle and Chavo will have this week.
                    I was really looking forward to Raw and you just went and killed it.

                    Comment


                    • There goes Smackdown.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Trish kinda bombed right there and had very little reaction from the fans kinda surprising.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                          Trish kinda bombed right there and had very little reaction from the fans kinda surprising.
                          but MAN she is almost hotter now with the brunette hair if it's possible for her to be hotter

                          Comment


                          • be funny if Batista was traded for Taker

                            Comment


                            • did I call the oh so predictable DX/Legacy fight or what

                              Comment


                              • Please let that really be the end of Chavo and Hornswoggle.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information