Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    Yeah apparently there's a cut scene where Kendrick offers your character some weed in the locker room.
    Soo true. I wish Kendrick wasn't such a douche in real life. He actually has some skill unlike half the guys in the WWE these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Just putting CM Punk in it because he's a heel to team with other heels. Punk doesn't even fit with his "partners".
      Hes feuding with Taker.

On that note, I know Legacy is feuding with DX, but id rather see Jeri-Show in there. Thatd be a sweet 8 man.

Comment

• Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          Here is a link to the playable roster in this years Smackdown vs Raw

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/4123.html

I'm pretty stoked The Brian Kendrick made it!
          I'm so going to beat down The Miz.

Comment

• http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/4117.html

"Las Vegas, Nev. (September 16) - Floyd “Money” Mayweather is known for his extra special ring walks and he’ll deliver another fan special Saturday night when Triple H, one of the “BIGGEST” names in World Wrestling Entertainment, accompanies the six-time world champion to the ring for his fight against the five-time world champion Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and live on HBO Pay-Per-View."

Comment

• Traci's Playboy pics are up on playboy.com. They are, ok.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                Traci's Playboy pics are up on playboy.com. They are, ok.
                I'd hit it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• The 3 on the main site are like, the worst of the group. Still, while I admittedly hate giant boobs, I dont mind Traci for some reason.

Comment

• I like big ones, but I don't care much for fake boobies.

Comment

I'd hit it.
                      Same here, but in the heirarchy of Knockouts she's mid to lower pack for me. Nice airbrushing job, though.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Matt Morgan for ruler of the World.

Seriously, Morgan's gradual climb up the TNA ladder is one of the best slow builds of a wrestler in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          Matt Morgan for ruler of the World.

Seriously, Morgan's gradual climb up the TNA ladder is one of the best slow builds of a wrestler in a while.
                          And now that Cornette is gone he's gonna have a very quick fall!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            Matt Morgan for ruler of the World.

I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Psycho Sid Vicious was one of the best rulers of the world of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              And now that Cornette is gone he's gonna have a very quick fall!
                              I don't know why they let Cornette go. He's one of my favorite bookers in the industry.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

I don't know why they let Cornette go.
                                http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...tte-impact.php

"Prior to his release from TNA Jim Cornette had a backstage blowup with Vince Russo over the booking of Eric Young's character. Cornette was reportedly very vocal about not liking the direction of his character and wouldn't let it go. Despite Russo's reputation, Dixie Carter remains confident in him because TNA's audience continues to grow."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information