Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    am I the only one who think's Jericho's consistent shot taking at Edge will lead to a fued between the 2 once Edge returns?
    I'm sure it will and that was also the first little disagreement between the tag champs.

I think Jericho and Show have worked great as a team but I'm not sure how long Jericho will be cool with it I'm sure he prefers solo matches.

Comment

• Who's the guest host on Raw on Monday?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Who's the guest host on Raw on Monday?
        Cedric the Entertainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          Cedric the Entertainer.
          Ah that it is. Should be funny. I loved when Bob Barker was hosting it.

Comment

• I just thought of something.Is it possible that Vince os revealed as the one who screwed Taker and not Teddy Long?

Comment

• I told you sooooooooooooo.

Comment

• Taker > Punk

Comment

• TNA should get rid of Russo and get an entire new team, not Heyman or Cornette (Obviously now) or anything, just someone new who is getting their first break. Fresh perspective and fresh ideas.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• There have been a lot of stories making the rounds about Jim Cornette's departure from TNA. The UK Sun reported several days back that the firing was due to an outburst that took place involving Vince Russo over the push of Eric Young at the last set of Impact tapings. At the time, I heard about the back and forth and all who witnessed it said that situation wasn't a big deal and the conversation wasn't heated at all. When I spoke to an extremely high up TNA source this evening, they stated that when Cornette departed the company, it was completely amicable and there was talk of him returning after a break as he's well thought of, particularly when it comes to working with younger talents. We attempted to get in touch with Cornette today, but as of this writing, haven't heard back yet. However, as it turned out, The UK Sun issued an apology and correction today in regard to their original story, which was the right thing to do.

-pwinsider (aka one of the 2 wrestling news sites that I consider at least semi-credible)

Comment

• Man, that Teddy Long/Undertaker skit during Smackdown was one of the stupidest things. I really, really hate when they do stuff like that.

Comment

• WHERE TO, STEPHANIE?!

:D

Comment

• Buckle Up, Teddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            WHERE TO, STEPHANIE?!
                            Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            Buckle Up, Teddy!

Comment

• Aj Mother ******* Styles!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• AJ STYLES~!!

Awesome awesome awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information