Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Champion!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Are you watching a stream? can you get me a lnik? I've tried 3 and they've all went down.

Comment

• I'm just doing play by play on wrestlezone

Comment

• So far I'm 0-2.

I think WWE changes their PPV Plans to do the opposite of what I predict.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            So far I'm 0-2.

I think WWE changes their PPV Plans to do the opposite of what I predict.
            would'nt be surprised if the reason Morrison ratained is as someone mentioned earlier was to have a US Champ vs I.C. Cahmp match at bragging rights between Morrison and The Miz

Comment

• Ben's line should turn heel on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                Ben's line should turn heel on him.
                They'll take off their Steelers jerseys to reveal RAVENS JERSEYS

Comment

• Eugene will come back and be the World Heavyweight champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    Rock > everyone today
                    haha That was a great promo. If it was this year then he couldnt use that hilarious last line since even the Grizzlies can beat the Kings.

Comment

• 5-3 in my PPV predictions

Comment

• I don't like Taker being the champ the guy is just not around enough to be holding the belt that said I have nothing but respect for the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          I don't like Taker being the champ the guy is just not around enough to be holding the belt that said I have nothing but respect for the guy.
                          rumor is Punk is in the doghouse for something.probably why he dropped the belt

Comment

• Reportedly Matt Morgan and AJ Styles have signed new 5-year deals with TNA. Good news.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              rumor is Punk is in the doghouse for something.probably why he dropped the belt
                              Doesn't surprise me. You can fart in the wrong direction in the WWE and get put in the dog house. He's one of the best things going right now in the WWE and they make him drop the belt to someone who isn't around that much.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                                Reportedly Matt Morgan and AJ Styles have signed new 5-year deals with TNA. Good news.
                                FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information