Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    Steiner is probably leaving soon too.

But yea, I wouldnt mind seeing him in TNA. I think Raw would be perfect for him if Cena goes to SD though. Theres a huge gap in between Kofi and DX on the babyface side that RVD fits perfectly into

That said, his ECW matches far, far eclipse most of his WWE work imo. I have no idea if hed still work like that because hes 8-9 years older, but TNA lets you work whichever style you want to, and works from there.

Honestly, who cares, just bring RVD back to my TV~!
    yeah guess this is the end of MEM

Comment

• Rvd has no psychology but is still one of my favorites. I got his autograph at an ecw show in 2000.

Comment

• Kurt Angle must return to WWE someday to reclaim his you **** theme!:)

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• WWE No Way Out Now Called WWE Elimination Chamber

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
            Rvd has no psychology but is still one of my favorites. I got his autograph at an ecw show in 2000.
            Sure he did. It was the pscyhology of heavy pot smoking = flying into things and spinning kicks for no apparent reason.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Eh, I always thought No Way Out was a good name, especially considering it had turned into the Elimination Chamber PPV. But man, WWE is taking this "We're going to run a gimmick only here" way too far.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I agree they are going over board I consider Hell in a Cell to be a special match that should only be used in sertion situations the last pay per view was over kill.

I feel the same way about The Elimination Chamber as well as TLC if you do it to much it takes away from them and it doesn't mean as much.

Comment

• Those type of matches work best when it's not known that they'll happen. If you don't know, and one wrestler says he wants his match inside Hell in a Cell, you're like "Holy S***, that's big". Now, it's just...oh, that's next month, I guess we'll get the title matches and one other match there. It works for Lockdown (for the build and it actually being TNA's most bought PPV the last few years), and it works for Extreme Rules I think, but the rest, not so much.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by notacarolinafan View Post
                    Kurt Angle must return to WWE someday to reclaim his you **** theme!:)
                    As much as I would like to see that it is not going to happen. Angle is to old and he prefers TNA where he has to travel less.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ers1984 View Post
                      As much as I would like to see that it is not going to happen. Angle is to old and he prefers TNA where he has to travel less.
                      40 is not too old for Wrestling. I'd love to see him back in WWE, it'd be especially awesome if they brought him in as a huge surprise.. The good surprise, where the internet doesn't even know about it.

Comment

• I don't think Kurt will be going back to WWE any time soon if ever he doesn't seem to get all warm and fuzzy when talking about them.

When it comes to wrestling you can never say never but I think its a long shot he would ever go back.

Comment

• Is it just me or has Kane put on some weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            Is it just me or has Kane put on some weight?
                            That happened about the same time JBL started looking a little softer than usual. Which coincidentally happened near the same time the Wellness Policy came around!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              40 is not too old for Wrestling. I'd love to see him back in WWE, it'd be especially awesome if they brought him in as a huge surprise.. The good surprise, where the internet doesn't even know about it.
                              You mean like... how TNA brought Angle in

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                You mean like... how TNA brought Angle in
                                Maybe your internet didn't know Angle was going to TNA, but mine did!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information