Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notacarolinafan View Post
    I read spoilers and Team SmackDown is meh to me.
    pm it to me?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      CM Punk vs John Morrison on Superstars in about 5 min.
      I'm a little upset they kinda had Punk job to Morrison I like Morrison and all but come on.

Comment

• I don't really care much about CM Punk anymore. He's a great wrestler and he's great on the mic, but I don't have any reason to root for him. Even if he wins the belt, he's just gonna lose it at the next PPV.

Some other wrestlers that I like but don't really care about anymore: MVP, Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler, Hart Dynasty, Shelton Benjamin, and Paul Burchill. They will never accomplish anything.

Comment

• Its not CM Punks fault that the WWE only lets you be champ for 30 seconds I really hate that it doesn't mean as much when they do that.

A new champ every other PPV sucks...

They had a real good thing going with Punk he was becoming such a great heel and being champ made it that much better they should have dragged that out they really dropped the ball.

I really like that Jericho and Show have been Tag Champs for awhile so when they do drop them it will be a big deal they should do the same with the World belt(s).
          Last edited by Splat; 10-15-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Angle vs Styles: THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

Comment

• AJ vs Angle was FANTASTIC. Awesome TV match.

Comment

• Too bad TNA didn't do this on TV more often, instead of insert 4 minute main event match. But still, good match.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Shane McMahon Comments On His Resignation From WWE

My favorite Shane match ever...

Last edited by Splat; 10-16-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Really surprised that Shane is leaving WWE. Maybe he'll get together with Paul Heyman and start up a wrestling promotion.

Comment

• Shawn Michaels always makes that annoying ass face now and it bugs the crap out of me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          Really surprised that Shane is leaving WWE. Maybe he'll get together with Paul Heyman and start up a wrestling promotion.
                          Stop it your giving me a boner...

Comment

• rumor is Shane left WWE to help Linda with he run for Senate

Comment

• I hate when the Hart dynasty comes out its such a tease their music starts out like "The Hit Man's" at first such a let down every time.

Last edited by Splat; 10-16-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Raw's Tag Team blows SD's Tag Team out the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information