No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find it hard to believe it was some thing that bad since he would have got more then fired but in the world of wrestling who knows?

Comment

• It's just a rumor that I like to make fun of so I refuse to believe it's not true.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        I doubt it's that... seeing as how Slaughter has been back for a while now. Savage just seems like a guy Vince has no desire to bring back at all. Him and the Ultimate Warrior.
        Vince brought the Ultimate Warrior back in the mid 90's and already saw what a debacle it was.

Comment

• Comes out Monday can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            It's just a rumor that I like to masturbate to so I refuse to believe it's not true.
            Oh, you dirty dirty boy!

Comment

• Bound For Glory is here, lets talk it up people! lol
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Amazing Red wins Ultimate X, match was sick.
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by notacarolinafan View Post
                  Snoop Dogg to host Raw next week!:)
                  Tomorrow night, Don't forget my people!:)

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Very good ppv. Some of it was weighed down by me thinking I might have seen daniels DIE in the opening match... but everything was good. A few rough spots like the ref botched pin and that mic not working somewhat hurt it. But not by much, imo.

Seemed AJ was prepped for a 450 to end the match, but sorta slipped and went for the normal splash.

Glad Stinger got to close out the PPV. Good stuff.

Comment

• Ultimate X: ***1/2 (Crazy spots, I thought Daniels died)
                      Knockout's Tag Title: ** (Short, but decent match)
                      Legends Title: ** 1/4 (Surprise at the end with EY winning)
                      Tag Title Match: *** (Clusterfuck, but fun clusterfuck. Looks like Booker is done with TNA, but man, Scotty Steiner looked good. Also, Beer Money suplex off the ladder was cool)
                      Knockout's Title: **1/4 (Decent, and looks to lead to the Kong/Saeed breakup, hopefully to reveal her as Flash)
                      TNA v. MMA: **1/2 (MMA is better than TNA, wee!)
                      Monster's Ball: ** (Very disappointed with this, overbooked and sloppy. Really hoped for something better out of Foley and Abyss)
                      Morgan v. Angle: ***1/2 (Really good match, pissed Angle won with the Victory Roll, though)
                      Sting v. AJ: ** 3/4 (Told a pretty good story and the right man won, even if the ending was a bit botched)

Comment

• Ultimate X ***1/2 (Agreed, the Daniels thing had me freaked, plus, no Pope :( )
                        Knockouts Tag Title ** (TBP cant really put on a great match, so it being short didnt bother me)
                        Legends Title **3/4 (Loved the story of this match, Hernandez looked good and EY stole the belt!)
                        Tag Title Match **** (Thought this was awesome, lots of good stuff here, including Booker getting written off!)
                        KO Title *** (Really liked this match, the Tara thing was weird, but it was a real good womens match all around)
                        Joe/Lashley *** (Sans the end, this went way above my expectations. Thought it would be a borefest tbh)
                        Monsters Ball *** (It.. wasnt bad, just didnt meet expectations. Daffney is my hero though)
                        Morgan/Angle **** (MOTN for me, loved it. Angle made MOrgan look fantastic)
                        Sting/AJ *** (im a 3-star machine arent I? I basically agree with legend killer.)
                        Last edited by comahan; 10-18-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Actually, gonna make Monsters Ball 3-Stars too, why not? im the 3 star machine baby!

Comment

• Monsters Ball had good spots, and Daffney going thru barbed wire (She's hardcore), and I'm really glad Abyss won, but it just wasn't what I hoped it would be. But Angle/Morgan was a damn damn good.

Comment

• Man, im usually a huge TNA homer, but Im seeing everyone call it one of their best shows ever and easily the best PPV (wwe OR tna) of the year, and I just dont know.

Maybe it has to do with me actually ordering a PPV for once instead of streaming it. You gotta figure that dropping 40 bucks on something you could easily get for free would weigh on you a bit.

Ill probably have to step back and re-grade it at a later time to get a proper opinion on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                Comes out Monday can't wait.

My bad its tuesday not today...:(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information