Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty freaking Jannetty.

As for Chavo I think he should go to ECW he is never going to be more then he is but there he could help groom the young guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Marty freaking Jannetty.

As for Chavo I think he should go to ECW he is never going to be more then he is but there he could help groom the young guys.
      He was already in ECW! Former ECW Champ, even.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        He was already in ECW! Former ECW Champ, even.
        My bad I stopped watching ECW for a long time it was so bad just now started watching it again.

That said I still believe in my post he is wasting away on Raw as is Matt Hardy on SD.
        Last edited by Splat; 10-19-2009, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Matt Hardy sucks. Sucks so much.
          Last edited by bearsfan_51; 10-20-2009, 12:18 AM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Matt Hardy sucks. Sucks so much.
            This. He's a midcarder at best.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              His best gimmick was probably when he was friends with a pony on a stick.
              Seriously though, great gimmick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZpteGbxWo

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post

Today today I can't wait to take out the Miz with CM Punk GO TO SLEEP!!

Comment

• Prowrestling.net is reporting that Nigel McGuiness is backstage at the TNA tapings today, and that Bryan Danielson may be on his way to the company as well. Apparently, they had agreed IN PRINCIPLE to WWE deals, but WWE may have dragged its feet and took their sweet time in signing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Prowrestling.net is reporting that Nigel McGuiness is backstage at the TNA tapings today, and that Bryan Danielson may be on his way to the company as well. Apparently, they had agreed IN PRINCIPLE to WWE deals, but WWE may have dragged its feet and took their sweet time in signing them.
                    wow.bet Vince feels stupid now if they do end up in TNA

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Prowrestling.net is reporting that Nigel McGuiness is backstage at the TNA tapings today, and that Bryan Danielson may be on his way to the company as well. Apparently, they had agreed IN PRINCIPLE to WWE deals, but WWE may have dragged its feet and took their sweet time in signing them.
                      That would be a big time coo (Is that how it's spelled) for TNA.
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                        That would be a big time coo (Is that how it's spelled) for TNA.
                        Coup. But yes, I think both of their styles would fit better in TNA anyway. I'm a big fan of Danielson. Both would really help strengthen TNA's roster.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• In addition, Tomko is backstage and is expected to work the tapings tonight, but it isn't known if he'll be back longterm or not.

Comment

• Jim Ross suffered a third attack of Bells Palsy on a flight to the SD tapings. Its not bad, but he wont be calling this weeks Smackdown, and is flying back to OKC to see a neurologist

Best of luck to JR!

Comment

• First bit of news = MTFO

Comment

• Nigel to TNA is confirmed by PWInsider. "How WWE could screw this up is amazing."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information