• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post

First bit of news = MTFO
    Awesome. MTFO indeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Jim Ross suffered a third attack of Bells Palsy on a flight to the SD tapings. Its not bad, but he wont be calling this weeks Smackdown, and is flying back to OKC to see a neurologist

Best of luck to JR!
      Thoughts and prayers out to good old JR.

Comment

• Comment

• That first bit of news is awesome!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• From Meltzer on the F4W board.

Don't criticize WWE for this. Hopefully I can write the story in detail by tomorrow but all the key elements are still off the record. Suffice to say it's very different than being reported.

Bryan not part of this deal.

Also, there will be plenty more at TV tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
              WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sounds like Nigel's going by the name Dylan Wolfe, which isn't too bad. Any chance we see a new member of the British Invasion interject himself in the Beer Money Inc. v. British Invasion tag team title match?
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Nigel McGuinness is telling people backstage at the TNA iMPACT! tapings today that he opted to sign with TNA because WWE took too long to send his contract. TNA officials then stepped in and struck a deal with McGuinness. (Source: prowrestling.net)

**** YEAH!!!!!!!!! OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know comahan posted on the other page, but I just had to show my excitement.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Do that many people seriously watch RoH? I'm not the biggest wrestling fan, but I just heard about this guy today.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Its the 3rd biggest promotion in the states, and, at least in its prime, was light years ahead of all the other indies in terms of just about everything. It is, or was, a lot of peoples favorite promotion.

And Nigel was their champion for 18 months until early this year

Comment

• I'm not questioning the quality of the promotion, it has definitely developed a reputation as having the best matches. I'm asking how many people actually watch RoH, what's the financial operation, fan base, etc. Being the 3rd biggest wrestling promotion is like being the 3rd biggest pro-football organization.

Just seems like this is a big deal on the internet and among smarks, which is a pretty small % of the wrestling fanbase.

Comment

• Back when ROH was at its hottest, theyd draw around 1000 people at the 4 shows theyd do per month

A solid amount of people have to watch them though, because their main source of income is very good DVD sales from their events

but yea, no concrete answer I suppose

Comment

• The way Nigel debuted... good lord.

They must have a lot of confidence in him :x

Comment

• On that note, I forgot that Jim Cornette is now in charge of ROH, which makes me an immediate fan. Jim Cornette is the f'n man.

Comment

• Well, hes in charge on air, i have no idea how much hes helping backstage

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information