Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
    I'll be honest, I never saw what everyone loved about Kofi, but after this I'm a believer that he can be a big time player in the WWE.
    I have always liked his in ring talent but wasn't a fan of his gimmick I'm glad they have changed it up he never would have been more then a mid careder had they not.

Its all on him now he better take the ball and run with it Vince doesn't give guys like Kofi to many chances like this.
    Last edited by Splat; 10-27-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      I have always liked his in ring talent but wasn't a fan of his gimmick I'm glad they have changed it up he never would have been more then a mid careder had they not.

Its all on him now he better take the ball and run with it Vince doesn't give guys like Kofi to many chances like this.
      Anyone else find it funny his name is Kingston and now they have gotten rid of his Jamaican accent?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
        Anyone else find it funny his name is Kingston and now they have gotten rid of his Jamaican accent?
        Yeah, it is but he would have never gotten the push he has just received with his accent. I'm really digging Kofi Kingston now. He showed a lot of potential before but his mic work is what's standing out.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Like everyone else, I liked seeing Kofi's potential last night. I'm glad they have changed his gimmick so that he can grow more. Hopefully Vince doesn't screw it up. Kofi can really go lots of places. Let's just hope he doesn't go down the seemingly obligatory "I'm being held back because of racism" gimmick that WWF/E has for all of their black stars. *shudders*
          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Any one else let down with The Big Show vs Undertaker for the SD title?

Comment

Any one else let down with The Big Show vs Undertaker for the SD title?
              Well, it's understandable. Obviously Taker is going to win, but it's the lesser of the two heavyweight matches, and the emphasis is going to be put on Cena vs. DX (which, incidently, is starting the HHH-Michaels conflict earlier than I thought).

From a match standpoint it's definitely not going to win any stars, but from a storyline standpoint it makes sense. I expect Taker to keep the strap until at least the Royal Rumble.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I no I am in the minority on this but I can never hate dx there always going to be awesome to me even if they aren't as good as the past.

Comment

• Widely being reported that Hulk Hogan has signed with TNA. Sounds like him and Bischoff may be running the show, what that holds for guys like Vince Russo remains to be seen. Press conference this afternoon.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                    Widely being reported that Hulk Hogan has signed with TNA. Sounds like him and Bischoff may be running the show, what that holds for guys like Vince Russo remains to be seen. Press conference this afternoon.
                    He is the link.

HULK HOGAN JOINS TNA WRESTLING!

“Hulk Hogan is one of the world’s top pop culture icons and the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling. We are truly excited to welcome him into the TNA family,” said Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling. “Our goal is to become the world’s biggest professional wrestling company. Hulk defines professional wrestling and we look forward to partnering with him in a variety of ways as we continue to grow TNA globally.”

Good luck with that...

Comment

• I've always been a Hogan mark.Can't wait to see him in TNA...and I guess this rules Bischoff out for a guest hosting spot on RAW

Comment

• I don't dislike Hogan but for TNA to think they are going to pass up WWE as #1 is laughable that said I think competition is a great for wrestling as a whole.

Comment

• Comment

I don't dislike Hogan but for TNA to think they are going to pass up WWE as #1 is laughable that said I think competition is a great for wrestling as a whole.
                            They are a business and they basically have to lie about there aspirations to be taken seriously.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Always good to see stuff like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post

Always good to see stuff like this.
                                Punk is da man.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information