Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    Yo, TNA management and in ring ability just keeps getting better. Apparently, now they are adding a Monday night show to go head-to-head with Raw. Good ****. WWE has got some serious competition now and they better watch it.
    This is completely un-confirmed.

Comment

• I'm wondering what plans SD has for CM punk for the next PPV with Show taking on Undertaker and Batista taking on Rey?

The only thing I can think of would be John Morrison but that would kinda be a step back for Punk.

Comment

Yo, TNA management and in ring ability just keeps getting better. Apparently, now they are adding a Monday night show to go head-to-head with Raw. Good ****. WWE has got some serious competition now and they better watch it.
        Not yet. They barely beat Superstars in ratings. Put them on Monday and they'll get killed. Not just because of Raw, but because of Monday Night Football. I think they should experiment with taking Impact out of Universal Studios and getting some bigger, and paid, crowds.
        Last edited by WMD; 10-27-2009, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          I don't watch much WWE these days, used to be a HARDCORE WCW fan back in the day. I watched last nights show though because of the NASCAR plug. I'm a big NASCAR fan and like Joey Logano, have met him so I wanted to check it out. Just from watching last night...I started liking this guy here, pretty funny stuff.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Where is Matt Striker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              Where is Matt Striker?
              Filling in for JR on Smackdown for now.

Comment

• I have read that HHH is really high on Sheamus and that is a big reason he is going to get his push.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  I have read that HHH is really high on Sheamus and that is a big reason he is going to get his push.
                  I'm glad he is, the crowd didn't look like they were.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...-birthdays.php

In an interview with PowerSlam magazine when asked about potential break out stars, Triple H listed Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Evan Bourne, and Kofi Kingston as one's to watch. He said: "They are all moving up, but slowly, which is the right way. The closest to me is probably Sheamus, because we always train together on the road. But I try to watch all the young guys' matches and give them advice, if they want to hear it.If they take advice to heart and really want to improve, them I am wanting to help. As for seeing some of myself in someone? That's tough. Sheamus just the other day showed up at a show he didn't have to be at. He does whatever he's asked to do without complaining, he goes to every show and is always wanting to work: he does it all, goes above and beyond. That's what I was like."

Comment

• Jack Swagger is the total package, and I don't mean Lex Lugar.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

WWE has got some serious competition now and they better watch it.
                        Yeah okay.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

WWE has got some serious competition now and they better watch it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Nice match right there.

Comment

• Kevin Nash reportedly suspended for his outburst on how TNA handled Chris Sabin's injury at the last tapings

Comment

• I know everyone isn't happy and will think TNA will become WCW but I will take a wait and see approach. I still love Hogan so I will be watching for sure.
                                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information