Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Really good match by Christian and Yoshi Tatsu. Christian has always been one of the most underrated guys. He should be feuding with Edge over at Smackdown right now, but it seems like they've forgotten the greatness of E&C. That feud writes itself, so why are they sleeping on it? Oh yeah I forgot, neither are 6'7 and 300 pounds.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

    Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

    Comment


    • Originally posted by E-Man View Post
      Really good match by Christian and Yoshi Tatsu. Christian has always been one of the most underrated guys. He should be feuding with Edge over at Smackdown right now, but it seems like they've forgotten the greatness of E&C. That feud writes itself, so why are they sleeping on it? Oh yeah I forgot, neither are 6'7 and 300 pounds.
      It is kind of hard to have a feud where one of the wrestlers is currently injured.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • I have been waiting for Kofi to get more screen time. I'm so sick of Orton-Cena-HHH. I would love to see Kofi vs Orton, I wanna see Swager vs HHH.

        Raw could be a lot better than it is.
        Taking a Knapp.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by E-Man View Post
          Really good match by Christian and Yoshi Tatsu. Christian has always been one of the most underrated guys. He should be feuding with Edge over at Smackdown right now, but it seems like they've forgotten the greatness of E&C. That feud writes itself, so why are they sleeping on it? Oh yeah I forgot, neither are 6'7 and 300 pounds.
          Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          It is kind of hard to have a feud where one of the wrestlers is currently injured.
          This.

          That said a Christian and Punk feud would be gold.

          Comment


          • In honor of Halloween the 25 scariest superstars, click the link for Bios and pics I will just post the list.

            http://www.wwe.com/inside/top25/25scariestsuperstars/

            #25: VISCERA

            #24: "Scary" SHERRI MARTEL

            #23: NAILZ

            #22: PAUL BEARER

            #21: SYCHO SID

            #20: THE MISSING LINK

            #19: KURRGAN

            #18: OX BAKER

            #17: KEVIN THORN & ARIEL

            #16: BRUISER BRODY

            #15: LUNA VACHON

            #14: VAMPIRO

            #13: MAURICE TILLET

            #12: THE SHEIK

            #11: DOINK THE CLOWN

            #10: GIANT GONZALEZ

            #9: ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER

            #8: GANGREL

            #7: ANDRE THE GIANT

            #6: THE BOOGEYMAN

            #5: KEVIN SULLIVAN

            #4: PAPA SHANGO

            #3: KANE

            #2: JAKE "THE SNAKE" ROBERTS

            #1: UNDERTAKER

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Splat View Post
              Punk is da man.
              I second that seems like a really nice guy.

              Comment


              • I didn't get to see the last PPV I know The Undertaker won but I was curious who he pinned?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  Kevin Nash reportedly suspended for his outburst on how TNA handled Chris Sabin's injury at the last tapings
                  Nash should have been upset. Sabin could have been killed out there.

                  Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                  Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

                  Comment


                  • You still dont go off about it on a live mic in front of the crowd.




                    Comment


                    • According to WrestleZone.com's own Mark Madden, TNA will be adding a second weekly show to their television schedule. When, you ask? Monday nights from 8-10PM ET. head-to-head with WWE's RAW.

                      While the timeframe isn't confirmed, we can report exclusively that a second show on Monday's from 8-10PM ET is in the plans.

                      SPLOOSH

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                        According to WrestleZone.com's own Mark Madden, TNA will be adding a second weekly show to their television schedule. When, you ask? Monday nights from 8-10PM ET. head-to-head with WWE's RAW.

                        While the timeframe isn't confirmed, we can report exclusively that a second show on Monday's from 8-10PM ET is in the plans.

                        TNA Monday explosion? :p

                        Comment


                        • ROH Newswire For October 28th

                          Comment


                          • Uhg dont post Mark Madden/WrestleZone news. Theyre just publishing random rumors as "insider info", then if theyre wrong, theres always the "its the wrestling business, things change!" excuse. If they end up being right, theyll claim to be the breaking source for it because they published it before it was confirmed, unlike credible sites.

                            Id really prefer it if the only "news" posted here was from credible sites like PWInsider or The Wrestling Observer.Figure Four Online.

                            TNA Monday show is pure speculation at this point, and is completely unconfirmed, like I said on the last page.




                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Uhg dont post Mark Madden/WrestleZone news. Theyre just publishing random rumors as "insider info", then if theyre wrong, theres always the "its the wrestling business, things change!" excuse. If they end up being right, theyll claim to be the breaking source for it because they published it before it was confirmed, unlike credible sites.

                              Id really prefer it if the only "news" posted here was from credible sites like PWInsider or The Wrestling Observer.Figure Four Online.

                              TNA Monday show is pure speculation at this point, and is completely unconfirmed, like I said on the last page.
                              HOGAN IS THE NEW BOSS OF TNA~!!!!!!!!!

                              Bubba the Love Sponge says so!

                              Comment


                              • And there you have it.

                                from PWInsider:

                                Quote:
                                In regard to rumors of TNA being moved to Mondays, there is nothing to that at this time, according to SpikeTV sources. TNA's production schedule is set through April of 2010 while house show tours are already booked through May. Spike wants to continue to build Impact as their destination show for Thursdays, one of the reasons the Saturday replay was eliminated a few weeks back.




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information