Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man Sabin landed HARD during the match tonight

Comment

• JR: Does Not Have MS, Addresses Concerns WWE Has Moved On Without Him, Lance Cade, More

Comment

• That was wrong using Eddie in a promo like that.

Comment

• There's been enough of a period to where they can to an extent. Plus Orton mocked him like three weeks after he died.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
            That was wrong using Eddie in a promo like that.
            No it's not. It's a great way to build heat. Plus, Eddie died from drugs. It's his own fault

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              No it's not. It's a great way to build heat. Plus, Eddie died from drugs. It's his own fault
              Well when he died it wasn't because he was on drugs at the time, it was just built up from years of heavy drug abuse in his past that killed his heart. So I don't think that's necessarily fair to say.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I don't think how he died should have any thing to do with it, they could have built heat with out going there is all I'm saying.

Comment

• http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/partsunknown

Parts Unknown Exposing the myth?

Comment

• Sheamus nearly killed Jamie Noble

Comment

• I'm starting to like The Miz. At first I just blew him off, but he's showing some real good potential these past few weeks. His catch phrase is dumb as hell, but he's got some good mic skills to cover it.

And every Monday I wonder why MVP isn't used right. This guy should be main eventing right now. He's a great heel(and a decent face) that could really shine.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I want to see MVP and Mark Henry vs Jerishow one more time for the title so Jerishow can leave Raw. I know Show is on Raw, but let's hope Raw can trade him.

Comment

• outside of the Evan Braun incident Ozzy and Sharon were'nt terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            Sheamus nearly killed Jamie Noble
                            Yes he did.

The powerbomb on the outside was vicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              outside of the Evan Braun incident Ozzy and Sharon were'nt terrible
                              They did call Kofi Kingston Kobi, but to be fair that was in the same segment at the beginning of the show.
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I'm starting the official Christian is to good for ECW and needs to be on Raw or SD fan club who is with me?

And another thing I have been thinking about after starting to watch ECW alot is that Goldust is one of the most underrated in ring performers.

You can say what you want about his gimmick but the guy can work against any kinda of wrestler and have a good match.

They pretty much just use him to put over other people but he is great in that role and it doesn't seem to bother him he just goes out and does his job.
                                Last edited by Splat; 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information