No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the Nation of Domination v. The D.O.A. many, many years later?
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• WWE.com posted Jamie Knoble has retired.Angle or legit?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        anyone notice how Team Kofi is basically all african americans(minus Christian) and Team Orton is all white guys?what's WWE trying to say
        That's how they do everything. Black guys must work with each other. Whether it's feuding or tag teaming, if you have at least two black guys under contract you've got something to work with.

Comment

• I'm kinda looking forword to Christian vs Regal tonight for the ECW title.

Comment

WWE.com posted Jamie Knoble has retired.Angle or legit?
            He's probably retiring from the company. He's still young, I don't know why he'd retire from wrestling. Probably just tired of jobbing out in the WWE.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Hes been a road agent for like 2 years now. Probably did that angle to write him out of active competition so he can resume his road agent role on a full time basis

Comment

• Raw is getting a new theme song Papa Roach out Nickleback in.

Comment

• What's next.. Creed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    What's next.. Creed?
                    Creed got used up during the Desire videos.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks TNA is making Angle look real weak vs Wolf right now?

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks TNA is making Angle look real weak vs Wolf right now?
                        Well, I don't think they can really hurt Angle permanently. It's building up Desmond Wolfe a ton though, which is what they want to do. Kudos to Angle for putting Wolfe over like this, too.

Comment

• What channel is TNA normally on?

Comment

• It's always on spike so whatever that ch # is on your cable/satellite.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              What channel is TNA normally on?
                              Spike Tv which is 241 on Directv

Comment

• RVD On Displeasure With Vince McMahon's ECW, Says He's Been In Contact With TNA

"Burning out in WWE, displeasure with Vince McMahon's version of ECW: That frustration, where I didn't even want to represent this new ECW, certainly led to me not enjoying being there any more. I was burnt out on every level — mind, spirit and body. Although physically I was still managing to hold up, I was so tired. They had me on the road so much and I was not enjoying my job. It felt so routine and I was starting to really hate the travel and resent that I was never home. Also my contract promised me a month off, which I never got and really resented. I had a couple of really long talks with Vince, both about the direction he was driving ECW in and about the fact I never had a break. The result of one of those meetings was Vince turned to the office and said: "Rob should be getting time off." I got one Saturday night off three months later! Towards the end there they were double booking me — working afternoon and night time shows. So when my contract was up, I had an exit. I didn't quit, I finished my job and said: "I'm done. Thank you for the opportunity. I'll come back when, and if, I feel the desire." So far it's been two and a half years and I'm nowhere near ready to go back to full-time wrestling."

"When asked if TNA is an option: It's possible. Never say never. I have been in communication with TNA recently. They did a PPV in Los Angeles and I went down and met them. I've talked to them over the phone since then. I've also spoken to the other side, who don't seem to want me to talk to TNA! But it's interesting times right now. I'm not looking for a position, but the business is trying to create a position for me. I'm sitting here in the Vam Dam Dojo — my house of peace — and loving life. Being on the road, dealing with the stress of all those egos and attitudes and people trying to take control of my image, is not very peaceful. There's no way I'd come back on a full-time schedule, but if someone bends to meet my terms then it's possible just the right doorway may open and it may be a smart one for me to go through. Both companies have their advantages. TNA wrestle pretty much only in Florida, where my mum and dad live and is easy on the travel. Plus I'd be able to promote all my personal projects...very blatantly probably. But in WWE, just because there is so much more exposure and prestige involved, it probably makes up for a lot of what would be advantageous in TNA. Nobody ever considers that WWE would offer the same schedule as TNA do, but let's see if they want RVD badly enough. Anything could happen."

As much as I would love to see RVD back in WWE doesn't sound like that is going to happen Vince would never agree to a deal like that.

I just want to see him on one of the two shows I'm not that big in to TNA but I would sure watch it alot more if they had RVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information