No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goodness, Turning Point looks like a damn good PPV.....................lets see how TNA messes it up! lol
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I would be watching SD right now but instead they are showing the Jayhawk game in my area. :(

Comment

• Y2J vs Taker should be awesome.

Comment

• Brock Lesnar's Career In Jeopardy, Shane McMahon Seen At UFC Offices

Comment

• HOLY ****. What a last hour of matches. WOW

Angle vs. Wolfe ****1/2

Styles vs. Joe vs. Daniels *****

That might have been BETTER than Unbreakable. Amazing.

Comment

• Find a way to see Wolfe/Angle and AJ/Daniels/Joe, both were great matches. Not sure the triple threat was 5*, but it was mid 4's.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Raw To Remain On The USA Network Through Fall 2014

Comment

• Is anybody gonna rush out to buy the new Hogan DVD? I might pick it up eventually as it does have some matches with some of my favorite wrestlers. I'd much rather they release the first Steamboat DVD than the 3rd Hogan one though.

Comment

• down goes Hornswoggle

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                      Ricky Hatton got really fat. I know he's not training, but damn he looks like he's been on a buffter diet.
                      I know this is from a while ago but I was looking through the thread. He's nicknamed, Ricky "Fatton" for a reason. The guy always puts on an insane amount of weight after his fights. One, he doesnt fight at his natural weight at all and two, the more prominent reason, the guy pigs out majorly. Pounds down the brewskies and he loves his sweets. haha. It is amazing in itself, that he could take it all off. Makes you think damn near anyone could to do it rather quickly, if they had the determination because, Ricky always gets back into fine shape in just a few months.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Wow.....just Wow.what A Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• pretty good RAW I thought anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            pretty good RAW I thought anyway
                            What did you like about it? I was watching the Mavs game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                              What did you like about it? I was watching the Mavs game.
                              the Kofi/Orton brawl for one thing was amazing(wait a couple days go to youtube and watch this).this is one entertaining fued...the Undertaker was on which is a RAW I always watch and Roddy Piper is awesome

Comment

• Jesse Ventura should be fun. I wonder when was the last time he was in a WWE ring.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information