No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like DPL, I too was watching the Mavs game, but I did catch that Kofi/Orton brawl when Randy was about to kick Piper. That was pretty damn good, and I hope they keep this thing going into the Royal Rumble. That made me feel like a wrestling fan again.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Raw was really good last night had a PPV feel to it at times they were at MSG so you knew everyone was going to turn it up some.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Jesse Ventura should be fun. I wonder when was the last time he was in a WWE ring.
        When he was the ref for the main event of SummerSlam 99 if my memory is correct.

Comment

• I can't believe I'm saying this but The Miz is starting to grow on me I thought he had a really good promo last night on Raw and he has come along way in the ring.

I have noticed he has started to get some cheers when he comes down to the ring I would not be shocked to see him take on a little bit of a babyface role in the near future.

Comment

• WWE Reveals Raw Guest Hosts For The Next 4 Weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I can't believe I'm saying this but The Miz is starting to grow on me I thought he had a really good promo last night on Raw and he has come along way in the ring.

I have noticed he has started to get some cheers when he comes down to the ring I would not be shocked to see him take on a little bit of a babyface role in the near future.
              actually I thin Swagger is turning face.I sense something will heppen between the two at S Series to start a fued

Comment

• I get both Raw and ECW in HD but not SD its pretty weak.

Comment

I get both Raw and ECW in HD but not SD its pretty weak.
                  Life is so unfair.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Yes it is.

I just saw this if any one cares.

"The plan is to move Paul Burchill and Katie Lea to Raw following Burchill's defeat against Hurricane on Tuesday night's edition of ECW."

I have never really been a fan will see how this plays out.

Comment

Yes it is.

I just saw this if any one cares.

"The plan is to move Paul Burchill and Katie Lea to Raw following Burchill's defeat against Hurricane on Tuesday night's edition of ECW."

I have never really been a fan will see how this plays out.
                      TBH makes no sense

Comment

• B.O.D reunites TONIGHT

Comment

• Kane is going to turn on the Undertaker and give Jericho the title.

No rumors at all to back this up, just seems like an obvious turn to me.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            Kane is going to turn on the Undertaker and give Jericho the title.

No rumors at all to back this up, just seems like an obvious turn to me.
                            nah.I do see a turn but not til RR so they can set it for WM

Comment

• There is alot of talk of this being Takers last title run so I look for him to hold on to the belt a little longer.

That said I don't think he will have a real long run for one WWE loves seeing the belt change hands and two his body can't with stand the beating any more.

Comment

There is alot of talk of this being Takers last title run so I look for him to hold on to the belt a little longer.

That said I don't think he will have a real long run for one WWE loves seeing the belt change hands and two his body can't with stand the beating any more.
                                I wanna see Taker/Kane at WM one more time

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information