Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked Kane so much better with long hair and his mask. :(

Comment

• I would only want that if there is a way they can get the mask back on Kane

Comment

• The old guy sitting in the front row with no teeth yelling at Punk was great.

Comment

• better heel: Orton or Punk

Comment

• Randy Orton

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              better heel: Orton or Punk
              Punk...

That was a good segment with Punk and Truth.
              Last edited by Splat; 11-20-2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Oh my god Orton.

Punk is good, but there's just something about him that makes him not credible against bigger opponents. For some reason, the style of a guy like Shawn Michaels or Edge just looks more realistic against a guy like Batistia than Punk does. It's like watching Rey Jr fight a super heavyweight, it's embarrassing. You can only feud against Jeff Hardy so much.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Punk is good, but there's just something about him that makes him not credible against bigger opponents.
                  He's not on the juice?

Comment

• I don't think most fans realize how great of a worker Bob Orton Jr was and Randy's already as good if not a little better. If you value Bret Hart's opinion which I do he wrote a column about the best workers and had Bob Jr in his top ten.

Comment

• There are a lot of smaller guys who never did steroids and were credible. I remember a Ric Flair/Giant matchup where Flair made it totally believable that he was kicking Giant/Big Show's ass. Punk just looks like a little kid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• wow WWE just made Mickie look BAD

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          wow WWE just made Mickie look BAD
                          That was really uncalled for there has been talk that Vince has been on to her for awhile about her weight which is bad enough but to make a story line out of it is to much.

I mean just because she isn't 90 pounds like some of the other Diva's doesn't mean she is fat I think she is the most talented in ring diva WWE has.

Comment

• Mickie has one of the best asses I've ever seen.

Comment

• That has always been my biggest beef with Vince he gets so caught up in what people look like he would rather have eye candy and a body bulider then any thing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                That has always been my biggest beef with Vince he gets so caught up in what people look like he would rather have eye candy and a body bulider then any thing else.
                                this (10 char)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information