No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince has always been a mark for bodybuilding and that kind of ripped physique that one typically only achieves with steroids/HGH. Hell, Vinny Mac was doing roids in the 80s himself to achieve that look. If he had his druthers I'm sure Vince would love to have all his wrestlers look like Arnold in his prime.

Comment

• I like Punk, but Orton is the better heel to me. He has the ability to make people hate him without getting cheap heat by dissing hometowns, and he's an elite superstar. Punk is really good at being a heel too. I don't like the "preaching" he's doing right now though. It works for his character, but I think they're having him dwell on it a little too much.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Mickie James is hot as ****.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Raw is going to be 3 hours tonight so it will start an hour earlier in what ever time zone your in.

Comment

• did we see the end of DX last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              did we see the end of DX last night?
              Hopefully. 2 40+ year old guys shouldn't claim to be Degenerates. It's sad

Comment

• I agree DX is played out and "The Game" can't be "The Game" as a babyface he has to be a heel.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Mickie James is hot as ****.
                  Hell yeah. I would've boned her before the implants but I'd still give her the ol' pickle tickle now too.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Hopefully. 2 40+ year old guys shouldn't claim to be Degenerates. It's sad
                    Agreed. DX was fun as hell in it's heyday, but now the only thing they have going for them together is nostalgia, and that went out the window about 3 months after they kept up the gimmick.
                    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Getting ready to start.

Comment

• Cena vs Punk tonight!!!

Comment

• I like this breakthrough battle royal idea.fresh blood getting a push

Comment

• Same here its been needed for awhile.

Comment

• DOlph vs Kofi

Comment

• I wish WWE would go back to using the same roster for all their shows it makes for such better TV I know it would suck for the lower card guys but great for fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information