Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow great way to get Shemus some momentum heading into the PPV

Comment

• I'm a little surprised Sheamus is getting this big of a push this fast that said its nice to see some new blood in the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        I'm a little surprised Sheamus is getting this big of a push this fast that said its nice to see some new blood in the mix.
        IIRC HHH said in a interview he thought Sheamus was on the verge of superstardom.Vince may be giving him a shot to see if he's ready

Comment

• You two Chiefs fans are getting a hotel room or something? If so PM Me ;)
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Yeah, Trips is superhigh on Sheamus. But it's really good to see someone new break into the title picture.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              You two Chiefs fans are getting a hotel room or something? If so PM Me ;)
              You paying?

Comment

• HHH is basically the booker so if he likes someone they're obviously going to get pushed.

Comment

• Sing along! Ohhhh-ohhhhh!!!! Well, linked a YouTube video isn't working, lol, but learn Sheamus's song, then sing along!
                  Last edited by the_legend_killer; 11-23-2009, 11:05 PM.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Not just Sheamus, but of course Kingston, and to a somewhat lesser degree The Miz and Drew McIntyre as well.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      my thinking is Kofi eliminates Orton thus keeping their fued going.I'm calling Sheamus to win the battle royals but I do see your point though
                      Great call on that one!

It's good to see some new blood doing something. I know Sheamus will lose to Cena, but him getting a big push like this really opens things up. He looks like he's ready, and seeing him and Kofi get air time in the main event slot gives me hope.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I love Sheamus getting the push. Him and Kofi are awesome. I still wish, though, that they would push some other talent. I would kill to see a Kofi vs. Shelton Benjamin feud.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                          HHH is basically the booker so if he likes someone they're obviously going to get pushed.
                          I had read he was high on Sheamus I just didn't think it would happen this fast but I like it.

Comment

• Good Old JR's blog.

this link

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I love Sheamus getting the push. Him and Kofi are awesome. I still wish, though, that they would push some other talent. I would kill to see a Kofi vs. Shelton Benjamin feud.
                              Shelton's de-push ever since he got hot back in 05 has really pissed me off. He is really bad on the mic, but he's such a damn great talent in the ring. That match he had with Shawn Michaels on Raw a few years back was one of Raw's all time top 30 matches. I think they should have gave him a mouthpiece like they did Brock, and just let his ring work do the talking. Either that or put him back in a tag team to get that division going. Sucks that they took him down that route they usually take black wrestlers when they had him start blaming his failures on the "white man."
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Being good on the mic is much more important than wrestling skill in terms of being a marketable star, as much as smarks don't want to admit it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information