No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand that he should be good on the mic. It's the most important part of the business. That can be overcome though. He just needed a manager to do most of his talking. He would make it in the main event spotlight, but he can really be in higher level feuds if they worked around it.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• The ability to actually work will always be most important but if you can't talk and make the audience actually become emotionally invested in your character you can have all the 5 star matches in the world and only the smarks will care.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
        The ability to actually work will always be most important but if you can't talk and make the audience actually become emotionally invested in your character you can have all the 5 star matches in the world and only the smarks will care.
        You have to have a very minimal ability to put on a match, but guys like Hogan, Kevin Nash, Goldberg, etc., prove that it really need consist of little more than being big and strong.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I guess I'm a smark then I still perfer in ring talent over any thing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            You have to have a very minimal ability to put on a match, but guys like Hogan, Kevin Nash, Goldberg, etc., prove that it really need consist of little more than being big and strong.
            You're right and I think Superstar Billy Graham really started the trend of the business evolving in that direction. He was a huge influence for guys like Hogan Ventura Steiner HHH etc. In the old days the NWA and AWA champions were almost always great workers and the WWWF at the time was known as being the less realistic but more entertainment based promotion.

Comment

• spoiler for TLC PPV

FINALLY

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                spoiler for TLC PPV

FINALLY
                That sounds pretty damn cool. I like both guys alot, and they have a really nice history in ladder matches.
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Spoiler Lineup For WWE TLC PPV

Comment

• ESPN Report: Shane McMahon Looking To Purchase Part Of UFC

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ning-11-28.php

Former Michigan State football player Kyle Rasmussen has reportedly been signed to a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Comment

• I hope Kofi and Orton have a legit match tonight but I'm sure it will end quick with a DQ or count out or something lame like that.

Comment

• I found Santino Marella calling Sheamus "Lameass" alot funnier then I should have.

Comment

• Mark Henry rapping...WOW

Comment

• I like that Sheamus is taking on Cena at TLC but they are trying to sell it like he has a chance and I'm sorry he doesn't.

I know they have to and it is good to give some new blood a chance but there is no way he is going to win I would be down right shocked if he did.

Comment

• I love how the Orton/Kofi match went down.It's giving the appearance that Orton thinks he can't beat Kofi at 100% so he had Legacy beat him down

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information