No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya it was great for the story line but the smark in me wanted to see a legit match.

Comment

• awesome match between HHH and Y2J

Comment

• Jim Cornette Debuting On ROH On HDNet Next Monday

Comment

• WWE Considering Revamping Their ECW Brand

It doesn't say how but it is much needed ECW doesn't even feel like WWE programing its down right cheesy at times.

Comment

• I wonder why they never named it WCW instead of ECW. They've got rights to it, and the WCW name was the biggest wrestling in North America has seen besides WWF/E. The ECW thing was good on a "One Night Only" basis, but there is nothing extreme about the Sci-Fi show every week. It's a nice show, but the name just doesn't fit at all.
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• The Rock at his finest

Comment

• I think the WCW still has associations with being either corny or redneck. Vince did such a good job burying that name it's not worth much now. Hell, even at its height, WCW was popular by creating a seperate brand that did nothing but run down WCW.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...c-producer.php

AllAccess.com is reporting Mickie James has signed with well-known Nashville producer Kent Wells. Wells has worked with well-known artists such as Dolly Parton.

Mickie's first album is expected to be released in the spring of 2010.

Comment

• So I might be going to Wrestle Mania. I don't know for certain, but I overheard my mom telling my grandma about it and saw my mom looking at ticket prices for it. I'd be totally excited if I do. It has always been a cool dream of mine to go one day as a kid.

I'll probably get the tickets for Christmas if I do go.

Comment

• http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/11543/

Former WWE star Umaga hospitalized in life-threatening condition

Edward Fatu, 36, is hospitalized in Houston and in what was described as life threatening condition by a long-time friend.

His family was told to come into town as quickly as possible. Family members have been told they believe he suffered a heart attack.

Details are sketchy at this point but he apparently fell asleep last night while watching television, and several hours later, his wife found him not breathing with blood coming out of his nose and he was rushed to the hospital.

Fatu, who lives in nearby Spring, TX, wrestled under a number of names including Ekmo, Jamal and most notably Umaga. He had just returned a few days ago from the Hulk Hogan tour of Australia.

He was released by WWE in June after failing a drug test and refusing the company's wishes to send him to rehab.
                      Ugh. I hope everything turns out alright. Doesn't look too good though. There's a rumor that he's now brain dead which hasn't been confirmed.
                      Last edited by WMD; 12-04-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/11543/

Ugh. I hope everything turns out alright. Doesn't look too good though. There's a rumor that he's now brain dead which hasn't been confirmed.
                        Apparently he just passed away.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/arti...-is-dead-91871

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• R.I.P Umaga

Comment

• R.I.P. Eddie Fatu, sad state of affairs. One of the best big men of this decade, at least IMO, is gone, way too soon.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Horrible.. and he was only 36. RIP Umaga.

Comment

• it's on the front page of WWE.com now as well

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information