X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow shocking news very sad RIP.

Comment

• The Wrestling Industry Remembers Umaga

Missy Hyatt: So sad to hear of the passing of Eddie Fatu, rest in peace :(

Taz: Very sad to hear of the passing of a great performer & super person. R.I.P Eddie, see u down the road brother.

Matt Hardy: I'm gonna miss "Uce"-Eddie "Umaga" Fatu very, very much. He was one of my true friends & an amazing person. May God be with ya-love ya man. http://twitpic.com/s7wrq - In memory of Uce.. A great night out we had in New Orleans with myself, Adam, Eki, & Shane

Dixie Carter: On behalf of everyone at TNA, our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Fatu family.

Lilian Garcia: Just heard news about Eddie aka Umaga. So sad. Loved him. Prayers 4 him & family. http://twitpic.com/s7bd8

Maria: So sad. Eddie was a friend. He loved wrestling and was a great entertainer. My prayers go out to Eddie's beautiful family. A great loss.

Chris Jericho: Eddie Fatu was an awesome guy and one of the brothers. I trusted him and that's a rare thing for me. I am devastated. Safe travels Oos...

Chavo Guerrero: Thank u 4 your prayers 4 Umaga. He will be missed!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield: Had a ball tag teaming with Eddie Fatu (known as Umaga in WWE) in some of my last house show (non TV) matches, I will miss my friend.

Beth Britt: With very close friends & family having dinner in honor of our beloved friend, Eki.

Eric Bischoff: My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Eddie Fatu (formerly known as Umaga). He was a great performer and a wonderful person.

Steve Keirns: Our deepest condolences go out to Eddie "Umaga" Fatu's friends, family, and fans during this time.

JTG: RIP MY FRIEND

Tyler Reks: My condolences to the Fatu family.

Ring of Honor: Ring of Honor sends it's condolences to the friends and family of Eddie "Umaga" Fatu.

Richard Gray: I'm so sorry to hear of the death of Eddie Fatu... Absolutly devastating.

Elijah Burke: This is rough, very rough. My heart and prayers goes out to Umaga's wife, his boys,and family. http://theelijahexpress.com/node/2037 ~ PHS

Ashley Massaro: I just heard about Umaga cuz my friend IM'd me, wow...I'm so sad for his family, I remember them so well, so many lil ones...so f***ing sad.

Shannon Moore: R.I.P Ecki....Mad love and respect.We will miss you and I will cherish the times we had togeather.

Daniels: RIP Eddie Fatu. I'm glad I got to know you in the short time you were here.

Howard Finkel: I am saddened by the passing today of Eddie Fatu, a.k.a. Umaga. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Kevin Keenan: Man this really sucks. RIP Umaga.

TNA Wrestling: RIP Eddie Fatu

Torrie Wilson: http://twitpic.com/s5vns - Much love my friend. Much love

Gangrel: Have a good journey ecki see you soon you where a ray of light in dark time one love uce

Matt Morgan: Me and my family's condolences to Eckie(Umaga)'s family. This just plain out SUCKS! Yet another great guy taken from us too early.

Tara: Rest in Peace Umaga We will love you always and we will all miss you. http://twitpic.com/s5tlp

Jeremy Borash: RIP Eddie Fatu

WWE: Umaga passes away. http://ow.ly/II6C Deepest condolences to Mr. Fatuís family, friends and fans on his tragic passing. #WWE

Hurricane Helms: Heartbroken. No words.

Ken Anderson: I'm very thankful to have had a private closed-door conversation with Ecki prior to our match a few days ago in Sydney. He insisted that wego out and tear the house down. We both had something to prove that night and in my opinion: Mission Accomplished! Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Fatu family. Ecki absolutely adored his wife and was extremely proud of his children. I have so many amazing, funny, and heartwarming (sometimes gut wrenching belly-laughing) memories.

Michelle McCool: My heart & prayers go out to Umaga's family & friends....he was obviously loved by many!

Matt Hardy: Just landed in Shreveport to go to work tonight-I'm very saddened to hear about Ecky (Umaga) & his family-please keep them in your prayers.

Lena Yada: My Heart Goes Out To Umaga And His Family.....

Comment

• TNA Monday Night January 4th Confirmed by Hulk live right now

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          TNA Monday Night January 4th Confirmed by Hulk live right now
          I saw that, and I think it's a big mistake. Their ratings barely compete with ECW. That's not a bad thing, but that's not Raw levels. Raw's ratings have been going downhill fast lately, but even still they triple TNA's best. TNA is really stepping into the fire here. They might have some deep pockets from Dixie Carter's family, but they're lacking the one thing that gave WCW a ton of power back in the Monday Night Wars. An owner that owns his own tv stations. They might be in the good graces of Spike right now, but they're not so untouchable that they can really compete with the WWE right now. Besides, their Impact ratings have actually decreased since the announcing of Hulk Hogan's arrival. I wish them well though. The wrestling biz needs a good alternative to the WWE to drive them to improve their product.
          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• It's interesting.. They might be able to get some Raw viewers for that first hour where they won't have any competition. They still have to let people know that they're gonna be on Monday Night. Telling MMA Fans that your Pro Wrestling program is coming up soon is like telling a group of vegetarians that there's a meat sale a few blocks down the road. For the most part, those guys hate pro wrestling..

Comment

• If they would have stayed on Thursday, theyd have gone head to head with the BCS National Title Game, which scores MUCH bigger numbers than Raw in every demographic, especially the one that TNA covets. Why not try to make a splash against your competition on a highly hyped night instead of staying stagnant and watching football crush you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                It's interesting.. They might be able to get some Raw viewers for that first hour where they won't have any competition. They still have to let people know that they're gonna be on Monday Night. Telling MMA Fans that your Pro Wrestling program is coming up soon is like telling a group of vegetarians that there's a meat sale a few blocks down the road. For the most part, those guys hate pro wrestling..
                lol that is very true. I'm an MMA fan myself, but for idiotic reasons in America a lot of MMA fans absolutely hate pro wrestling like it's AIDS or cancer. It's quite different from Japan to where MMA there is really somewhat built on pro wrestling.
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• TNA To Go Head-To-Head With RAW

It will be announced within the next few hours that TNA Wrestling will be doing a three-hour live show on 1/4 featuring the return of Hulk Hogan and several other debuts. My feeling is that when WWE and USA find out, they will schedule a three hour Raw for that night, so there is a good chance both sides will go head-to-head from 8-11 p.m. At this point, this is the only Monday show planned but depending on how the ratings go, it could lead to a permanent move.
                  I should mention that here besides Hogan and Dixie Carter are Eric Bischoff, Jimmy Hart, Ed Leslie and The Nasty Boys.
                  Wrestling Observer

I'm fully expecting both Flair and RVD on that show.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• WWE does not have to do anything special to respond to the TNA Monday Night show. They have nothing to be scared of yet. Impact gets around the same ratings as Superstars does. It's a fine experiment, I hope it works out, but WWE does not need to react to it.

Comment

• The more the WWE reacts, the more attention TNA would get so I agree.
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• also possible Sting retuns on that show?I've heard rumors he might return for 1 mor eyear

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          TNA Monday Night January 4th Confirmed by Hulk live right now

Comment

• as long as it's more like a once a year type of deal I see no problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              lol that was awesome

Comment

• Mark Cuban.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information