No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kofi vs Orton 2.I have a feeling playing the rolse of Legacy from last week are MVP and Mark Henry

Comment

• This is the second week in a row John Cena has cut a promo to Shaemus where I'm left thinking, "This is the front office talking through Cena to Shaemus".

Comment

• I don't know about the rest of you, but I would LOVE to see Chad OchoCinco host Raw.

Comment

• I just got back from Raw, that was a pretty fun show. The dark main event was really entertaining as the guys were really just having fun and decided to go the comedy route with a little bit of overly dramatic selling from Randy. I've never been disappointed after leaving a WWE show as they always give you your monies worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
            I just got back from Raw, that was a pretty fun show. The dark main event was really entertaining as the guys were really just having fun and decided to go the comedy route with a little bit of overly dramatic selling from Randy. I've never been disappointed after leaving a WWE show as they always give you your monies worth.
            what was the live reaction to Cuban going through the table

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              what was the live reaction to Cuban going through the table
              I think most were just surprised at first probably not expecting Cubes to become physically involved but then they obviously booed the hell out of Sheamus as Mark is still pretty popular in Dallas even though he has made some terrible personnel decisions.

Comment

• I gained respect for Cuban after taking that bump.

Comment

• I'm sure Sheamus protected him very well and might have even got the worst of it. It was a cool spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                    I'm sure Sheamus protected him very well and might have even got the worst of it. It was a cool spot.
                    Ya, I know but he didn't have to do that it was by far the biggest bump a guest host has took so far.

Comment

• Yeah apparently Mark was a fan growing up so he was willing to do anything for the sake of entertainment. He's a cool dude.

Comment

• I wished the players got involved and jumped Sheamus. That would have been cool, but they're in season so I understand.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...d-with-raw.php

Eric Bischoff wrote the following on his Twitter account regarding TNA airing on Monday, January 4th:

"Was anxious to make the announcement about the Jan 4 debut. Been in the works for more than a month and a tough one to keep quiet..s*its on!

Comment

• I just know ECW is going to start with the Abraham Washington Show it is so freaking lame and a waste of time.

Comment

• Hulk Hogan Predicts A 3.0 Cable Rating For 1/4 Impact

That is a bold prediction that is not much less then what Raw gets each week.

Comment

• i wonder what vince will do now for raw on the 4th, its gonna have to be big. I loved the monday night wars, 97-00 was the best time to be a wrestling fan.
                                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information