Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian on Raw where he belongs.

Comment

• Why do Kane storylines never make sense?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Why do Kane storylines never make sense?
        WWE must have the same writers Lost has?

I'm sorry I couldn't help my self.

:)

Comment

• I wasn't watching much at all back when they did the katie vick angle. I sometimes wish I'd never lost interest as I missed some really good wrestling matches but when I read about the stuff they were doing with 'creative' story lines back then I'm reminded why I stopped watching back in 01 in the first place.

Comment

• Now Jeremy Piven and Al Sharpton suck it lol

Comment

• I was watching the ending of the Sheamus-Cena match (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOTuC1SkgcQ) and if you forward to 0:22, you will see Sheamus tap on Cena. Right after, Cena leaps off the ring post (no push whatsoever), while Sheamus topples to the bottom. They show Sheamus right beside a knocked down table. Do you think it is possible that the match was actually suppose to be a draw?

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• Tremendous observation, that could very well have been the case.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexschnarr View Post
                  I was watching the ending of the Sheamus-Cena match (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOTuC1SkgcQ) and if you forward to 0:22, you will see Sheamus tap on Cena. Right after, Cena leaps off the ring post (no push whatsoever), while Sheamus topples to the bottom. They show Sheamus right beside a knocked down table. Do you think it is possible that the match was actually suppose to be a draw?
                  I had read spoilers that Cena was going to loss I'm pretty sure it went down the way they wanted.

On a side note Evan Bourn just got owned by the crossroads my goodness.

Comment

• I think it went as planned.. What would've been interesting though is if they acted like it wasn't supposed to happen. Like, Sheamus puts Cena through the table.. the ref kinda stands there looking confused, someone comes out from the back and talks to him.. Then the ref rings the bell, etc. That would've been a nice way to get people talking.

Comment

• What a ******* joke.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Punk just jobed to Cena what a load of crap.

Comment

• CM Punk's last two matches:

Jobs to K-Kwik in the TLC Dark Match
                          Taps clean to John Cena in a 3 minute match on Raw

Comment

• He had to of pisted someone off back stage.

Comment

• Cena's speech sound familiar?

Comment

• Cena is the modern day equivalent of Hogan i.e. the golden goose cash cow. They aren't interested in pleasing the 20% of smart fans at the expense of the 80% that buy his merchandise. It sucks for Punk but it certainly shouldn't come as a surprise. Jobs are just part of the business especially when you're Punk's size.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information