No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Punk's thoughts on TNA and Hulk Hogan.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...-hogan-tna.php

Comment

• Hogan has always only been in business for himself but it's a cutthroat business so it's hard to fault a guy for being selfish. If you don't look out for yourself who else will? It seems like you almost have to stab someone in the back to get to the top in WWE.

Comment

• I don't have problem with any thing he said but Punk is my favorite wrestler so...

Comment

• I think it's a completely false dichotomy that you can't be in the business for yourself and help the overall business at the same time. Wrestlers are, quite literally, independent contractors with no unions, health coverage, or pension plans. The whole objective as a wrestler is to make as much money for yourself before you get out without completely ruining your life. Very few manage to do this successfully, so I commend Hogan for doing it, even if I personally think he sucks.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Tell us something we don't know Punk~ Hogan and TNA are using each other. Nobody sees this as a long term relationship.

Comment

• Val Venis is a wealthy guy and he was a midcarder at best for his entire run.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Val Venis haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Val Venis is a wealthy guy and he was a midcarder at best for his entire run.
                  Nothing against Val Venis, but Hogan made other people a hell of a lot more money than Val Venis every did.

Which gets back to my original point. You can be self-serving and still benefit others at the same time. If Punk was so concerned about "the business" he should divert his energy towards worker's rights for his fellow wrestlers. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of hot ait.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• BF51 is right. Wrestlers have to look out for themselves as the promoters certainly don't. Punk is just towing the company line. He's not going to talk about how wrestlers don't have a union or health insurance. Bret Hart said it best when he said the janitors cleaning up the arena after the show have more benefits from their employer.

Comment

• Foley meeting with the wrong Hulk was kinda funny.

Comment

• Tatanka is on TNA!!!

Last edited by Splat; 12-17-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          Tatanka is on TNA!!!

I missed it. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            I missed it. :(
                            He had a match with the guy that is always ripping off the Macho Man not sure on his name?

Tatanka won he had put on some weight but he really didn't look that bad in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Tatanka is on TNA!!!

I used to love Tatanka back in the day.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Wow.. Daniels vs Wolfe was awesome. 10 Minutes of awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information