No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody in the WWE aside from like.. Triple H, John Cena, and Chris Masters look like that.. The Rock didn't look like that, Stone Cold didn't.. Shawn Michales doesn't, Chris Jericho doesn't, Orton doesn't.. I think it's a weak argument to use as to why someone isn't getting a push.

Comment

• Jeff Hardy was tiny as **** and he was the head guy on Smackdown for most of this year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Rey is so great he can actually carry that big clumsy oaf Dave to a pretty good match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Nobody in the WWE aside from like.. Triple H, John Cena, and Chris Masters look like that.. The Rock didn't look like that, Stone Cold didn't.. Shawn Michales doesn't, Chris Jericho doesn't, Orton doesn't.. I think it's a weak argument to use as to why someone isn't getting a push.
          I'm not saying it can't be done but we all know Vince would rather you look like a body bulider and if you don't its going to be an up hill battle.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Jeff Hardy was tiny as **** and he was the head guy on Smackdown for most of this year.
          One of the most popular wrestlers the WWE has had Vince would have been crazy not to push Hardy and it took YEARS for him to get that kinda push.

And I'm not saying CM Punk should always be in the main event picture I just don't like how he went from world champ to jobing to people like R-Truth in a months time.
          Last edited by Splat; 12-18-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• ESPN E:60 story from early in the year about Vince,WWE,WM ect if you haven't seen it it is worth a watch.

Comment

• I haven't seen that in a long time but it looks like Steph is explaining to Schapp how she decides who gets a push. I think it helps if you sleep with that manly looking woman.

Comment

• Dude, Steph is hot well she was till she got the huge fake boobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  Dude, Steph is hot well she was till she got the huge fake boobs.
                  She was cute when she first started to appear as an on screen character in '99 but then she started to look more affected which is a nice way of saying she looked like a cheap prostitute.

Comment

• Booker T/WWE Update

"Despite reports that negotiations between WWE and Booker T have broken off, it appears he still plans on returning to the company next year. Dave Meltzer is reporting Booker has told friends he's coming back and will be on Raw."

Comment

I think it has more to do with him not looking like this.

Steroids????

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• JR: Bret Hart/WWE Speculation, Contract Update

Good read as always I loves JR's blog.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          Steroids????
                          No they test for steroids but not HGH, go figure.

Comment

Booker T/WWE Update

"Despite reports that negotiations between WWE and Booker T have broken off, it appears he still plans on returning to the company next year. Dave Meltzer is reporting Booker has told friends he's coming back and will be on Raw."
                            I like Booker T. Glad he will be back.

Comment

• so Sheik Abdul Bashir(aka Shawn Daivari) was fired from TNA tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                so Sheik Abdul Bashir(aka Shawn Daivari) was fired from TNA tonight
                                Apparently he asked for his release at the last TV tapings. It's a shame, Bashir's a good wrestler and guy to have, but I imagine he got tired of having to be "Evil Bad guy" all the time.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information