No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone's interested, I posted a Fantasy Supercard draft in the Draft thread:
    http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37436
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I always DVR RAW so I'll probably watch TNA live

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Better than Russo just doing his WCW 2000 style and having Hogan and Bischoff assisting him.
        Well, Bisch isnt really involved at all. His company partnered up with them, but thats it.

And TNA is nothing like WCW2k, really. TNA since Jarrett stopped being in control is the best thing since Smackdown 02-03 imo.

Comment

• already rumored matches for WM26

Undertaker vs HBK

Edge vs Jericho

Sheamus vs HHH

Comment

• Vince McMahon To Address Bret Hart Rumors On Raw

Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              already rumored matches for WM26

Undertaker vs HBK

Edge vs Jericho

Sheamus vs HHH
              That'd be cool. I want Edge and Christian to become a tag team again. I thought they were an underrated team.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                That'd be cool. I want Edge and Christian to become a tag team again. I thought they were an underrated team.
                Edge and Chrisitan were incredible together.I'm with ya love to see them reunite

Comment

• There are rumors of Brock Lesner going to TNA which I find hard to believe but I would tune in thats for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    There are rumors of Brock Lesner going to TNA which I find hard to believe but I would tune in thats for sure.
                    that would definatly be interesting.maybe fued with Lashley if true.I want RVD in TNA...can you imagine matches between him and Joe, AJ, Daniels etc

Comment

• Lesnar/Joe and Lesnar/Lashley have my interest, but I hadn't heard that he was interested in getting back into wrestling, would be cool though.

But yeah, RVD with most of the roster would be fun times.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I think its more TNA wanting Brock then Brock wanting TNA/wrestling.

Comment

I think its more TNA wanting Brock then Brock wanting TNA/wrestling.
                          this is true

Comment

• All this wrestling talk has me pumped for Raw hope it is good.

Comment

All this wrestling talk has me pumped for Raw hope it is good.
                              I've given up on Raw. I still watch of course, but instead of hoping it's good, I just hope it isn't terrible. Some of the **** they try to pull just makes me want to punch starving children in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                I've given up on Raw. I still watch of course, but instead of hoping it's good, I just hope it isn't terrible. Some of the **** they try to pull just makes me want to punch starving children in the face.
                                It hard got a little better but last week was a huge step backwards.

And leave the starving children alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information