• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most anticipated RAW EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      Bret vs Vince at WM26?
      Bret can't wrestle.

The only thing I can think of is The Hart Dynasty (w/ Bret) vs. DX (w/ Vince) but that would mean they'd pass on the HBK/Undertaker rematch.. and not that it matters, but DX seems to have squashed the Hart Dynasty a few times recently, too. It's nothing that a good build up couldn't fix/hide, though.

Comment

• true.I do think there will be some kind of Bret/Vince deal at WM

Comment

• The Miz is starting to get a following.

Comment

• JeriShow with a rematch on RAW? I'm calling it now, this is how Bret gets back at HBK.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              JeriShow with a rematch on RAW? I'm calling it now, this is how Bret gets back at HBK.
              yep this is as obvious as it gets

Comment

• After seeing what WWE has next week for Raw, you can't say that they aren't a little concerned about Hogan and TNA.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Evan Bourne needs more airtime like how Kofi has gotten. Bourne is one of the most athletic wrestlers on RAW.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                    After seeing what WWE has next week for Raw, you can't say that they aren't a little concerned about Hogan and TNA.
                    I wouldn't say they're concerned.. I think Vince just wants to crush them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      I wouldn't say they're concerned.. I think Vince just wants to crush them.
                      Indeed. But needless to say, next Monday is looking pretty damn good. I'm quite excited.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• man next Monday can't get here soon enough

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          the most anticipated RAW EVER
                          The most anticipated RAW ever was March 26th, 2001.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            Evan Bourne needs more airtime like how Kofi has gotten. Bourne is one of the most athletic wrestlers on RAW.
                            This.

There is no way in hell I'm watching TNA now I will tape it yes but Bret Hart is getting watched live...

Bret Hart > Hulk Hogan

Comment

• I'll flip back and fourth

Comment

• I won't be posting during the show either I don't want to know what is happening on the one I'm not watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information