No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would not be surprised if they changed it just because they are trying to bring in new fans and that's what they are used to.

Comment

• TNA getting ready to start.

Comment

• Uncut versions of AJ/Sting, Wolfe/Angle, and AJ/Daniels/Joe will be airing tonight. AJ/Sting wasnt amazing, but with it potentially being Sting's last match, im glad its airing. The other two matches are legit 4 and a half stars though. Should be an awesome night of wrestling.

Comment

• I haven't seen any of them can't wait.

I'm not to excited about all these diva matches first.

Comment

• Dont call them Divas!

I love the knockouts, whereas I really, really dont care about the random diva segment every week on Raw/SD.

Hamada is awesome btw, and I may or may not be in love with Madison.

Comment

• Divas knockouts whatever, I'm not saying they can't wrestle because they can it just doesn't do any thing for me and the backstage interviews are just awful.

Comment

• DW's closeline is brutal

Comment

• ODB scares me.

Post #9000

Comment

• man Joe/Daniels/AJ could be the only match that could challenge Micheals/Taker for MOTY IMO

Comment

• BEST...MATCH....EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        Complete and total rumor. Wrestling sites making **** up, and when theyre wrong, claiming "well, plans changed!"
                        Hogan is actually said multiple time that he wants to get rid of the 6 sided for a 4 sided and that it could happen as soon as Jan. 4th, plus Bischoff said that the iMPACT Zone is getting a major makeover so idk if it's just a rumor.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Nice match between Y2J and Rey as always.

Comment

• "According to F4WOnline.com, you can expect Rob Van Dam on the big TNA Impact three-hour special this coming Monday night, January 4th head-to-head with WWE RAW."

Lets see if theyre right.

Comment

• It may be happening in TNA, folks. Stay tuned.
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• that would be awesome

btw...anyone heard if Sting might appear?I figure maybe the 1/4 Impact would be a great place for him to announce if he's retiring

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information