Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    "According to F4WOnline.com, you can expect Rob Van Dam on the big TNA Impact three-hour special this coming Monday night, January 4th head-to-head with WWE RAW."

Lets see if theyre right.
    This would be epic.

Comment

• http://tv.ign.com/articles/105/1057741p1.html

"The Hulkster talks to us (IGN) about joining TNA, the changes he'll bring to the company and going head to head with Vince McMahon and Bret Hart on January 4th."

Comment

• Good to hear he's high on guys like AJ, Abyss and Matt Morgan.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I will always be a WWE homer but this is great for wrestling.

Comment

• I pray we see RVD vs AJ Monday...that would be epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I will always be a WWE homer but this is great for wrestling.
              I wanna see Monday Night War 2. :D

Comment

• I heard a rumor WWE contacted The Rock about possibly doing a Rock vs Cena match but that clearly is not happening although I wish it would.so far the only matches that seem to have a great shot of happening are HBK vs Taker, Jericho vs Edge(if Edge is healthy by then) and HHH vs Sheamus for the WWE Title

Comment

• I think The Rock is going to end up hosting Raw but that is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I think The Rock is going to end up hosting Raw but that is all.
                    Has'nt the Rock pretty much been confirmed to host RAW already?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      I pray we see RVD vs AJ Monday...that would be epic

For the sake of helping the company more, and not hotshotting potential HUGE main events like WCW always did, I would rather see this match built up to a PPV. But when it does happen, and I think it will, oh yeah, it'll be awesome!
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ounced-1-2.php

Jan. 25, 2010: James Roday & Dule Hill
                        Two days before their USA Network original hit series, Psych, returns for its winter season, stars James Roday & Dule Hill will be the special guest hosts of Raw from Columbus, Ohio. Then, on Jan. 27, John Cena will join Roday & Hill on the "You Can't Handle This Episode" season four continuation show on it's new night, Wednesday, at 10/9 CT. For more on Roday, Hill and Pysch, visit USANetwork.com.

Comment

• F4W reports that Angelina Love has Re-Signed with TNA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I <3 Angelina so Much

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            F4W reports that Angelina Love has Re-Signed with TNA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I <3 Angelina so Much

I second this statement

Comment

• I third it. Angelina is mighty fine, and a pretty good wrestler too. Hopefully this means Lacey is shown the door, TBP with Angelina/Velvet/Madison is best.

Comment

• Jeff Hardy wrote on his Twitter account today he will be traveling with friend Shannon Moore to tomorrow's edition of Impact from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Apparently Hardy will just be there to check out the show and visit with friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information