Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    Jeff Hardy wrote on his Twitter account today he will be traveling with friend Shannon Moore to tomorrow's edition of Impact from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Apparently Hardy will just be there to check out the show and visit with friends.
    never know though I read Bischoff promised some surprises and having Hardy appear would be a surprise

Comment

Jeff Hardy wrote on his Twitter account today he will be traveling with friend Shannon Moore to tomorrow's edition of Impact from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Apparently Hardy will just be there to check out the show and visit with friends.
      Oh ****, AJ vs Jeff vs RVD would be amazing, make it a ladder match and you got a 4* match maybe even 5*.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
        Oh ****, AJ vs Jeff vs RVD would be amazing, make it a ladder match and you got a 4* match maybe even 5*.
        Well, he did say that we would see him in the future. ;)

I'm just speculating.

Comment

• To tell you the truth I don't think Hardy will appear on camera with his legal trouble still up in the air, I could be wrong but I think he will just be back stage like he said.

Comment

• appearantly RVD is NOT appearing at Impact Monday

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              appearantly RVD is NOT appearing at Impact Monday
              RVD Says He Isn't Returning Tomorrow

Lame.

Comment

Just because he said it on a blog doesn't mean it won't happen. They could just be trying to work the internet.

Comment

• Jeff Hardy. Ugh.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I like Jeff Hardy his fans suck but I like him.

Comment

• according to Dixie Carter's twitter page Jeff Hardy will be "crashing the party".that has to mean he's making an appearance IMO

Comment

• The biggest night in wrestling in years is tonight!!!

VS.

Comment

The biggest night in wrestling in years is tonight!!!

VS.

the most anticipate night in wrestling HISTORY...ok maybe not history but it's still huge

Comment

• Ric Flair is rumored to be in Orlando right now...there can only be one reason why...TNA TNA TNA

Comment

• Raw is going to annihilate Impact in the ratings.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't think anyone is expecting iMPACT to rival Raw in ratings right now. Just put on a show to draw some buzz to the product. If nothing else, it's made Vince step up his game, at least for one night.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information