Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legacy flipping the script on The Legend Killer.........

    Magical sig by OSUGiants

    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


    Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

    Comment


    • Ok, I just turned it on.

      I haven't watched much of Wrestling lately. It's cool seeing Bret back. Brings back memories.

      I can't wait to see what happens between Bret and Vince.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        Ok, I just turned it on.

        I haven't watched much of Wrestling lately. It's cool seeing Bret back. Brings back memories.

        I can't wait to see what happens between Bret and Vince.
        I'm guessing Bret kicks the crap out of Vince

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Legacy flipping the script on The Legend Killer.........

          why what Legacy do to Orton?I'm watching Joe/Abyss

          Comment


          • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            why what Legacy do to Orton?I'm watching Joe/Abyss
            They gave Orton the same ultimatum that Orton gave them last week.

            Comment


            • Its a bird, its a plane, its a jobber!!!

              Comment


              • Joe/Abyss was good. Not as good as it could be, but it was a good TV match.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  why what Legacy do to Orton?I'm watching Joe/Abyss
                  They're going to sit at ringside during Randy's match and if he loses, he's out of Legacy and they'll beat him up.

                  Magical sig by OSUGiants

                  SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                  Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                  So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                  Comment


                  • Evan Bourne for champ.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Sheamus is a horrible champion.seriously he would'nt be anywhere near the title if he was not kissing HHH's butt

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        Sheamus is a horrible champion.seriously he would'nt be anywhere near the title if he was not kissing HHH's butt
                        Ya but I cant stand Cena as champion so I would take just about anyone over Cena.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          Ya but I cant stand Cena as champion so I would take just about anyone over Cena.
                          I'd prefer Orton win the belt off Cena had.Sheamus is nowher near championship caliber yet

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            I'd prefer Orton win the belt off Cena had.Sheamus is nowher near championship caliber yet
                            Ya Orton would be much better but they don't let him ever keep it every time he wins they make basically give it right back.

                            Comment


                            • there is only one...Nasty Boys

                              Comment


                              • why do I have the feeling Foley's gonna get involved here?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information