No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret Hart has made jean shorts cool again.
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Just saw Shawn's and Bret's moment on Youtube.

I knew what was going to happen already, but it was still awkward. I don't buy these two ever becoming friends.

I just think neither wants their Legendary Careers and Legacies to have a black cloud over it.
      Last edited by MaxV; 01-04-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Angle vs. AJ, TV Match of the year. No matter what happens in the next 12 months. Awesome.

Comment

• Anyone that actually defends the Nasty Boys being involved in any "major" promotion is beyond the realm of self-delusion. I like having Bischoff back, everyone else is decades past their prime.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I guess this is what living in a parallel universe feels like?! I kinda like it.

Comment

• It felt like being in 1994, for both shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Anyone that actually defends the Nasty Boys being involved in any "major" promotion is beyond the realm of self-delusion. I like having Bischoff back, everyone else is decades past their prime.
                What I think it is, and what I think it OBVIOUSLY is, is that they brought in all of Hogan's buddies simply because everyone thought that they would. And theyre bringing them in as "riding the Hogan gravy train". But like when Hall and Pac said what they said, and Hogan denied them, they'll all eventually get weeded out by Hogan's deal that you have to prove yourself, no matter who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Angle vs. AJ, TV Match of the year. No matter what happens in the next 12 months. Awesome.
                  Not if we get another Cena/Michaels-esque classic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, I don't see it as a long-term thing, just kind of an initial "Lots o' sh*t going on" thing. At least I hope so.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Not if we get another Cena/Michaels-esque classic.
                      AJ/Angle, both of them over the last few months in fact, were better than Cena/Michaels imo. That match was just really long. Their WrestleMania match I thought was a lot better, and if you were arguing for that match, then I might agree. But their 50 min match was a lot of nothing, then a good spot to end it.

Comment

• I don't think I've been as into a match in a long time as I was into AJ/Angle. I was cheering hardcore for AJ and was pretty pumped when he won.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

AJ/Angle, both of them over the last few months in fact, were better than Cena/Michaels imo. That match was just really long. Their WrestleMania match I thought was a lot better, and if you were arguing for that match, then I might agree. But their 50 min match was a lot of nothing, then a good spot to end it.
                          I completely disagree but to each their own.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

What I think it is, and what I think it OBVIOUSLY is, is that they brought in all of Hogan's buddies simply because everyone thought that they would.
                            Everyone expected them to because it's a ******* awful idea, and people were expecting a lot of stupid ideas with Hogan back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I completely disagree but to each their own.
                              Communist didn't like Rey vs Morrison. His opinion is invalid at all times.

Comment

• RAW just started for me. I know he hasn't wrestled in a while, but damn has he gotten pretty fat. I wonder how much Hall of Fame tickets are. I might get interested in going depends on who goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information