No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I've said before, both Hart and Michaels want to get rid of that black cloud which hangs over their Legacies.

Comment

• I just don't see Bret being forced to do that segment with HBK if he didn't really feel that way I don't think he would have done it.

I'm not saying they are going to go bowling together they weren't excatly friends even before the screw job went down but I believe they have buried the hatchet.

As for Vince and Hart that is another story.

Comment

• Who really wears the world champ belt?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• http://iamnotarolemodel.typepad.com/...tis_belt_1.jpg

Clinton Portis.
          Last edited by Splat; 01-05-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Ben Wallace

Rasheed Wallace

Comment

• I watched the TCU/Boise State game, and I flipped back and forth. TNA royally pissed me off until the Angle/A.J. match. Seeing the old asses that shouldn't be getting screen time over the younger guys pissed me off. How in the hell do we see the Nasty Boys, Drunken Ramon, 1-2-Syxx Pac, and Kevin Nash longer than Super Mex, Morgan, the Pope, and Wolfe? Thank goodness that Styles and Angle match was amazing. That match is going to give some good future matches tough comp for match of the year.
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                I watched the TCU/Boise State game, and I flipped back and forth. TNA royally pissed me off until the Angle/A.J. match. Seeing the old asses that shouldn't be getting screen time over the younger guys pissed me off. How in the hell do we see the Nasty Boys, Drunken Ramon, 1-2-Syxx Pac, and Kevin Nash longer than Super Mex, Morgan, the Pope, and Wolfe? Thank goodness that Styles and Angle match was amazing. That match is going to give some good future matches tough comp for match of the year.
                Firstly, Pope and Wolfe got more time than any of the old guys sans Hogan and Bisch. As did Joe and Abyss. And the Knockouts Tag Match. All featuring "TNA guys".

But age is easily the most overrated thing in wrestling to me. Like, by FAR. Its so annoying to hear everyone constantly gripe about not always having the young guys on top.

The Nasty Boys segments took like a total of 90 seconds tops. HOW AWFUL!

Comment

• Well, those old guys still draw.

Comment

• He's better.
                    Last edited by TitleTown088; 01-05-2010, 04:58 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...e-with-tna.php

Bubba the Love Sponge one and done with TNA.

Comment

• rumor is the 6 sided ring is done and there will be the traditional 4 sided ring starting tonight.I can't understand why Hogan hates the 6 sided ring.I think it's unique

Comment

• So I cant call it the circled square instead of the squared circle anymore? LAME.
                          I want a sig.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...act-rating.php

Last night's live TNA Impact special ended up doing a 1.5 cable rating on Spike TV. I have yet to obtain the hourly break down but once I do I will post it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/tn...act-rating.php

Last night's live TNA Impact special ended up doing a 1.5 cable rating on Spike TV. I have yet to obtain the hourly break down but once I do I will post it.

I know the Bret Hart thing played a bigger part but wonder if the commercial filled first hour did them in sd well

Comment

• TNA SPIKE TV’S “TNA iMPACT” DELIVERS ITS HIGHEST RATINGS EVER FOR HULK HOGAN’S DEBUT IN SPECIAL LIVE EPISODE

2.2 Million Tune-In For Live Three-Hour Telecast
                                New York, NY, January 5, 2010 – Hulk Hogan’s first appearance on Spike TV’s special three-hour live “TNA iMPACT” on Monday, January 2 (8:00-11:05pm) drew 2.2 million viewers. This marks the most-watched "TNA iMPACT" in the history of the franchise, totaling 222 episodes dating back to October, 2005. The previous high was 1.97 million viewers reached last April
                                The event was broadcast from the TNA iMPACT! Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fl. Airing head-to-head with WWE on USA Network, “TNA iMPACT” peaked at 2.9 million viewers from 9:00-9:15pm ET/PT.

Overall, the telecast drew a 1.5 household rating, a 1.8 in Men 18-34, and a 1.6 in Men 18-49. For the time period, “TNA iMPACT” was up a whopping +338% in M18-34, +241% in M18-49, and +84% in average audience versus a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information