No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they should have announce the AJ/Angle title match before the show...that would have drawn more viewers

Comment

• Originally posted by earnhardt3maniac.com
      Uh... is this a football site or the WWE Universe site? Let's get back to the National Football League please...not the XFL!
      Shut up noobie.

Comment

• Originally posted by earnhardt3maniac.com
        Uh... is this a football site or the WWE Universe site? Let's get back to the National Football League please...not the XFL!
        uhhh this is the off topic forum meaning anything can be talked about.you don't like it don't read it

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Do you work for TNA?

Age can be an overrated aspect, it just depends on what you're asking people to do. Obviously it was a problem in WCW because they were pushing only old guys at the top, and so the company itself had an image of being unathletic and unrealistic.

Having a lot of those guys around isn't a problem simply because they are old, it's because they suck now, or have always sucked. Hogan can be a useful guy to have around depending on how he's used (I personally wasn't a fan of the storyline so far and I think they are building him up more than the current level of interest dictates), Scott Hall is one of my 2-3 favorite guys in the business, but I'm guessing TNA even knows he's probably good for a month at best. Syxx and the Nasty Boys are ****, and I really hope they aren't kept for more than that 1st show. Flair? As a manager, sure. Otherwise, come on, I could kick Flair's ass.
          Of course I work for them, why else would I defend the product!

Yes, it was a problem in WCW, and I think thats where the anti age sentiment that people have now comes from. Every Main Eventer they had were in their 40's, and no matter what, they always stayed there and didnt let anyone shatter the glass ceiling.

But all of the older guys in TNA play roles, they dont hog the upper card. Hogan is an authority figure. Hall, Nash, and Pac will be involved with Hogan. The Nasty Boys will probably have a hardcore match with 3D and then be gone, and I doubt that Flair wrestles (judging by the show, id guess he might become a manager to AJ, sort of what he was to HHH in WWE).

I toooootally agree that the Nasty Boys suck. But ill be shocked if theyre around that long at all. Like I said on the last page, I think the storyline, especially with how their names "werent on the list" to get in (same with Hall and Pac, security wouldnt let them in), is that Hogan's buddies are showing up to ride his coattails, while Hogan is out to prove that he is indeed reformed, and telling the truth when he says hes out for the future of TNA. And the nWo and Bischoff will be the ones trying to corrupt him.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            they should have announce the AJ/Angle title match before the show...that would have drawn more viewers
            Indeed. They should've announced it during Hogan and Bischoff's in ring segment at the top of Hour 2, if not sooner.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Tyson hosting RAW.this could be either really good or a train wreck.now not to the level of Bret but very excited to see what happens with Tyson and RAW

Comment

• I hope CM Punk wins the ECW home coming and he Christian go on to have pretty good feud.

Comment

• spoiler from the impact tapings

Comment

spoiler from the impact tapings

I'm very looking forward to it.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

spoiler from the impact tapings

If a certain outcome happens in that match, **** TNA.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• sounds like 2 more big names are heading to TNA.never heard who just they were 2 big names

Comment

sounds like 2 more big names are heading to TNA.never heard who just they were 2 big names
                          Randy Savage and Buff Bagwell maybe?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            Randy Savage and Buff Bagwell maybe?
                            haha doubtful.I pray one of them is RVD

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              If a certain outcome happens in that match, **** TNA.
                              you mean Hogan coming down and screwing Beer Money?or the Outsiders winning in general?btw...odds Scott Hall actually shows up for that match

Comment

you mean Hogan coming down and screwing Beer Money?or the Outsiders winning in general?btw...odds Scott Hall actually shows up for that match
                                There's a reason you had to click on that...
                                I want a sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information