Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA "Very Likely" To Make Permanent Move To Monday Nights

Comment

• probably cause they know Bret Hart's not gonna host every week so they have a better chance at better ratings

Comment

• If they went 8-10, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Get the "Oh, we wanna watch wrestling on Monday night" crowd for an hour and hopefully build off that. Going totally heads up with WWE, eh, may not be the best idea.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I wish you guys would start using PWInsider or the Wrestling Observer. Those are the only two sites that actually have sources and check their facts before posting BREAKING NEWS~

And the two names are Helms and Matt Hardy

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            I wish you guys would start using PWInsider or the Wrestling Observer. Those are the only two sites that actually have sources and check their facts before posting BREAKING NEWS~

And the two names are Helms and Matt Hardy
            Hardyz vs 3D FTW!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Might as well post this too, but theres rumors from a very unreliable site that Joey Mercury might be coming in, and if he does, Morrison is thinking of joining him.

Highly unlikely, and again, from an unreliable site, but.. who knows.

Comment

• PWInsider:
                All the latest ratings info on the recent Monday Night War...

- WWE Monday night Raw scored a 3.6 rating Monday night, the same rating as last week. The show did hours of 3.51 and 3.73, with hour one doing 5,441,000 viewers and hour two ding 5,773,000.

- TNA Impact scored a 1.5 rating, the first hour did a 1.69 and 2,536,000 million viewers. The second and third hour did a 1.33 average and 2,034,00 viewers. The five-minute overrun scored a 1.26 rating, with 2.2 million viewers.

Also From PWInsider:
                In talking to people inside WWE I can tell you that management is not happy with this week's Raw rating. Even with TNA providing competition they felt that Bret Hart's return would at least get them a 4. I guess the flip side is maybe it kept TNA from doing a better number.

Comment

• I'm surprised at Raw's number. I guess it proves that Bret Hart was NEVER A DRAW!

Kudos to TNA for pulling in that 1.5 though. Good stuff, hopefully they can maintain something around that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    I'm surprised at Raw's number. I guess it proves that Bret Hart was NEVER A DRAW!
                    I have on occasion channel surfed over to Raw, but this was the first time I actually tuned in to Raw since Ric Flair's most recent retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      I'm surprised at Raw's number. I guess it proves that Bret Hart was NEVER A DRAW!
                      I don't think that is fair had TNA not been on Monday it would have been higher just like TNA's rating would have been higher on another night.

There was alot of people watching wrestling between the two shows, I think it was a good night for the businesses as a whole.

Comment

• PWInsider reporting that TNA has signed

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          PWInsider reporting that TNA has signed

pretty good sign IF he could lay off the weed

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            pretty good sign IF he could lay off the weed
                            TNA doesn't care.

Comment

• "Twilight" Star To Write For Official TNA Website

Comment

• ok appearantly when The Miz was speaking French to Maryse Monday he said "I'm ***, you want me."

ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information