Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    The CM Punk straight edge thing has gone to far no longer a fan.

that's his gimmick though

Comment

• Did any one else just see that new tag team on TNA just flat out own?

Comment

Did any one else just see that new tag team on TNA just flat out own?
        Generation Me! Theyre gonna be fun to watch.

Ive only seen the Young Bucks wrestle twice, so theyre pretty new to me as well.

Comment

• Never seen them before, I was hoping I'd be able to see them but I missed their part.

From what I saw.. I really didn't like the Sean Morley promo but I did enjoy Daniels kicking his ass. The promo went on for way too long. I also didn't really like the ending for the AJ/Tomko match.

Comment

• Sans the Generation Me/Motor City Machine Guns match and Beer Money Inc. getting some face time, iMPACT sucked a bag of dicks tonight. Not good leading into Genesis.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I liked it :(

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...chaels-raw.php

Bret Hart wrote the following on his Facebook page:

"It's worth mentioning that although I did see Shawn earlier in the afternoon in the cafeteria, our in-ring face-off was unrehearsed and heartfelt on both sides and I can finally say that Shawn and I have finally made peace in what has been a long, draining, and sometimes pointless war of personalities. As for everything else that happened, on one hand, I finally found some closure. On the other hand, as far as Vince McMahon goes, I haven't closed anything at all. I have a lot of friends in a lot of places and we'll just have to see what happens next."

Comment

John Locke in dream Batista is not pleased.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/.../12479231.html

"The plan was for me to be the (Monday Night RAW) host (this past Monday)," says Johnson. "But then I had to go to Mexico (to promote the movie). The idea of me going back to WWE is intriguing and exciting. I grew up in the business.

"Will I go back? Absolutely. The goal is to go back and do something special. I talked to Vince (McMahon) a couple of months ago and we're trying to come up with something.

"After I wrap (filming of) Faster, maybe in the summer I can go back."

Comment

• Rock vs. Cena, Summerslam, Los Angeles, Staples Center

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          Rock vs. Cena, Summerslam, Los Angeles, Staples Center
                          You would think they would save something like that for WM?

Comment

You would think they would save something like that for WM?
                            Not if Rock cant make time for wwe until the summer

Comment

• The Rock will never be able to come back and have a moment like Hart/Michaels.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Would be great but I won't believe it till I see it I could see him coming back but having a match I'm not so sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information