No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could easily do Joe if they wanted, since he's been getting face heat as a heel for the last few months

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Could easily do Joe if they wanted, since he's been getting face heat as a heel for the last few months
      that could also be a possibility

Comment

• Yeah, but I don't see why you turn a guy who is in the middle of the biggest face push of his career heel for seemlingly no other reason than to give Ric Flair something to do. Still, I'll give it a chance to see where it goes, but it is a head-scratcher. Besides, AJ's style and his character work MUCH better as a face than a heel.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• AJ can't talk for ****, so I have a hard time seeing him as the top heel. Maybe that's where Flair comes in.

In any event, considering his style, as mentioned before, he seems like a more obvious face.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I totally disagree, actually. I think he came off as a bit of an arrogant prick his whole face run. I also think he works FANTASTIC as a heel. I loved his heel run of 07/08, he plays a cocky asshole in the ring so, so well. Great mannerisms. Most people focused on his "goofiness', but he was a fantastic heel in the process.

Plus, AJ has always been THE guy in TNA. He's beaten everyone several times, and he's still viewed as "an up and comer" in most peoples eyes. An association with Naitch can only help in that area. Plus, he helps him out in AJs only weak area, talking.

Comment

• I can see that. I mean, the only weakness in AJ's game is his mic skills and you're giving him one of the best there's ever been at it. Although if this leads to some fresh top of the card matchups (AJ/Morgan, AJ/Joe for the title, etc.) then I think it's a good thing.
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• My rundown;

Opener was solid. Love Kendrick, so Im glad hes around. I hope the XD starts getting time again.

Wasnt a huge fan or Daniels/Morley, but it wasnt because of the result. I just didnt think they meshed that well.

KO Title match was solid, and I was surprised, but happy to see Tara win in 2 falls. I used to not mind ODB, but ever since she won the title, she's gotten substantially worse it seems.

The real life walking talking fire breathing giant and deebo from cell block 6 winning the tag titles excites me. While I love the Brits (and really hope they arent totally phased out, World Elite has been excellent), them having the titles limited the division because of the Beer Money stip, and the fact that theyd already feuded with 3D. Plus, Morgan is legit. I love The Blueprint.

Pope/Wolfe was excellent. They're two of my absolute favorites in wrestling right now along with Orton and Angle. Great personalities, great ring skills, just all around awesome.

nWo vs Beer Money was disappointing, only because as one of the last remaining Hall fanboys, I was looking forward to him being in the ring again. Still, im glad Beer Money won.

Love Ken Anderson on the mic. I knew it was coming, but still marked during his self-ring-announcing bit. Match was bleh though. Abyss is the wrong person to debut against imo. Still, I've always been a Ken fan, I just hope he can stay healthy.

Very solid main event (might actually be one of AJ's worst title defenses so far, and that says something, considering this was still a very good match). Im very much looking forward to seeing where they go with AJ and Flair, since I think AJ is best as an obnoxious heel, and Flair is, and will always be the man.

Comment

• someone needs to go face.by my calculations there are more top heel wrestlers in TNA then there are faces

Comment

• Bischoff always loved to push heels.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Dear TNA,

**** you.

signed, anyone who was a fan before 1/4

Comment

• If it wasn't for Morgan and Hernandez being tag champs I'd say they'd be ready to step up. Morgan and AJ put on some really good matches last summer and, like Comahan I'm a big Matt Morgan fan (Met him at a TNA Live show and was very awesome with the fans, stuck around MUCH longer than everyone else).

Comment

• not gonna say what but reading the Impact spoilers tonight they're re hasing something from thr past..that is kinda referencing WWE.I'm leaving it at that

btw....PLEASE TAKER ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            not gonna say what but reading the Impact spoilers tonight they're re hasing something from thr past..that is kinda referencing WWE.I'm leaving it at that

btw....PLEASE TAKER ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE
                            I REALLY dont want him to. Their match last year was amazing, but it wont be able to be topped. Especially with both a year older, and taker a lot more dinged up. I just really, really dont wanna see that match again at mania.

Comment

• there is no way it's not happening.HBK wins the Rumble and faces Taker for the WHC.this match is too much of a money maker to not happen

Comment

• I don't want to jinx it but I really like what WWE is doing now creatively speaking. It seems like the business has come full circle and has now reverted back to more closely resemble what it's supposed to be with good wrestling and compelling angles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information