• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orton/Sheamus I am intrigued by

Comment

• Poor Jack Swagger

Comment

• am I the only one who hates the 2 guest hosts for one RAW.especially when one is made to be a heel and the other a face?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          am I the only one who hates the 2 guest hosts for one RAW.especially when one is made to be a heel and the other a face?
          Ya i agree I would rather have 1 or the other mainly I would get rid of Johnson cause basically 9 out 10 guest hosts are going to be face.

Comment

• Paul Levesque should write a book about how to manipulate people and situations to further and advance your career since he has so much experience with that. In the old days there was a code among the boys with trust and respect that didn't involve playing BS political games to get what you want. Back then if you had a disagreement with a guy you fought it out in the locker room like men instead of going behind a guys back and screwing him over politically. That aspect of the business was killed a long time ago and unfortunately will probably never come back. Paul certainly wasn't the only one that operated like that but you could certainly argue that he did it better and more successfully than anyone before him.

Comment

• So is this how they break up D-X?

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                So is this how they break up D-X?
                They aren't breaking up.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• the end of DX nearing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    They aren't breaking up.
                    Could be never know.still calling it...HBK wins the Rumble and faces Taker at WM.no way does WWE not put this money maker match on at WM

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      I REALLY dont want him to. Their match last year was amazing, but it wont be able to be topped. Especially with both a year older, and taker a lot more dinged up. I just really, really dont wanna see that match again at mania.

I agree.

I think Taker is about done and I don't think he can pull off a match like they had last year.

Comment

• well then we agree to disagree.would it be as good as last year's?probably not but that was the match of the millenium.personally I'd love to see them go one more time before both retire.which btw I am already fearing what WWE w/o Micheals and Taker will be like

Comment

• people still watch WWF?

Whens Stone Cold Steve Austin comin back!?
                          GO RAVENS

Comment

• I am already shuddering to think about the WWE w/o both Micheals and Taker

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                              people still watch WWF?

Whens Stone Cold Steve Austin comin back!?
                              Austin is guest hosting RAW on March 15th

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                                Paul Levesque should write a book about how to manipulate people and situations to further and advance your career since he has so much experience with that. In the old days there was a code among the boys with trust and respect that didn't involve playing BS political games to get what you want. Back then if you had a disagreement with a guy you fought it out in the locker room like men instead of going behind a guys back and screwing him over politically. That aspect of the business was killed a long time ago and unfortunately will probably never come back. Paul certainly wasn't the only one that operated like that but you could certainly argue that he did it better and more successfully than anyone before him.
                                Ooo, using real names. Must be serious!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information