Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    Nitro used to be 3 hours long.. which is too long, IMO..
    I stand corrected, and it was too long. However, it obviously is easier to push 4 or 5 titles in 4 hours than 4 in 2 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
      smackdown is now on fridays
      thanks bro

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Does anybody watch HEAT on WWE.com its pretty entertaining with Cryme Tyme. Cryme Tyme was supposed to be in the tag-team championship at Wrestlemania but they put in the Womens championship instead, also when they get more superstars ECW will be moved to 9:00 and made into a 2 hour show that will be great.

Jags:8-8
        Duke B-Ball:22-10
        Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
        4/16/07 R.I.P VT
        sig by jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
          Ahhh, wrestling.

I watched WWF religiously from 1990 to right about 2001. Never missed an episode of Raw until '01. I've turned it on occasionally every now and then for the past few years, but it's clearly been in a state of decadence.
          Look up decadence in the dictionary. It doesn't mean what you think it does.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Well, looks like one of my backlash predictions is already wrong, New Breed vs Originals in an extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme rules match tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
              Very true, anybody else think Ken Kennedy gives off a "I would've been badass in the Attitude Era" vibe that few other current wrestlers do?
              Couldn't agree more.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• Ok for whoever was yearning for the 80's era of wrestling, ECW obviously heard you. Snitsky defeated Hardcore Holly with a Big Boot! :D

That Extreme Rules match was a car wreck and what ECW should be.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Solid ECW tonight looking forward to Backlash

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                  sig by jackalope

Comment

• Oh man, ECW was kinda sorta like ECW tonight. I absolutely love Burke, and Cor Von (Monty Brown), as well as the originals.

Punk vs. Stevie was awesome too. STEVIE RICHARDS HAD A MATCH. Its true.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Oh man, ECW was kinda sorta like ECW tonight. I absolutely love Burke, and Cor Von (Monty Brown), as well as the originals.

Punk vs. Stevie was awesome too. STEVIE RICHARDS HAD A MATCH. Its true.
                      I know Stevie Richards! He showed us! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• The hardcore 8 man match was bad ass. I loved it, especially Burke's running knee smash thing on Sabu through the table. That...was tremendous.

Comment

• Only bad thing Lashley was not in action.

4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                          sig by jackalope

Comment

• Thats probably why the show was better.

I like Lashley, or at least I try to. But jesus christ hes boring atm. If he would start utilizing his 'ameture all american' ability and not just shoulder block, then... shoulder block... then spear (not a good one)... then powerslam. He also needs to do more suplexes, he does a bell to belly sometimes, but not often. And good lord he is an awful talker. Give this man a mouthpiece, dammit.

It also might be the fact that he is completely shoved down our throats, cause I liked him as a midcarder on Smackdown.

Comment

• The new opponent for The Undertaker is predictable, but should still be interesting. It looks as if said character's angle is being adjusted so that might help. (I'd say who in really small letters but I still haven't figured out this new format, just check the Smackdown Spoilers if you're interested).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Stone Cold was just in the booth at the Indians/ChiSox game. Promoted the condemned, talked about Mania, setting the attendance record, and so on. Theyre still talking wrestling 5 mins after hes gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information