Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    Short term, pay per appearance deal, reportedly. Probably the same as all the others, to do some backstage bits or be a manager or something
    But........why? Who honestly thinks that anyone was missing Syxx, The Nasty Boys, Hall, or the ******* Honky Tonk Man?

It's just.....embarrassing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      But........why? Who honestly thinks that anyone was missing Syxx, The Nasty Boys, Hall, or the ******* Honky Tonk Man?

I'll tell you who was missing them brother. All the Hulkamaniacs out there that are still taking their vitamins and saying their prayers.

The sad part is that they're getting the best ratings they ever had, so there won't be much time until Sycho Sid and the Ultimate Warrior show up. The ratings boost won't last if they keep it up. 1997 was a long ass time ago.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Well I know Communist was missing Hall but.. I really don't know who cares about the others.

Comment

• As I've said before, Hall is my favorite wrestler of all time, and I take absolutely no pleasure seeing him in the ring now. He looks terrible, has no heart, and is just generally depressing. I can't help but think of Mickey Rourke every time.

Comment

• I am not going to lie I missed Syxx

Comment

• Who are Generation Me? I just tuned in a little while ago and they looked really good.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                Who are Generation Me? I just tuned in a little while ago and they looked really good.
                They are a tag team from Roh formerly known as the Young Bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                  Who are Generation Me? I just tuned in a little while ago and they looked really good.
                  The Young Bucks. Relatively new team on the scene that had stints in PWG and ROH in the indies before being signed. Try and find their debut vs. The Motor City Machine Guns on Youtube, theyre crazy.

Comment

• I hate the name, but they've got a lot of talent.

Comment

• ERIC BISCHOFF ON HONKY TONK MAN: "CAN'T DRAW FLIES IF YOU ROLLED HIM IN HORSE...."
                      by Timothy C. @ 2:27 PM on 1/29/2010

Thanks to Timothy C. for this tidbit from the "State Of TNA Address" that Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff conducted today on the Bubba The Love Sponge Show.. ... Bischoff reads a rumor of Honky Tonk Man coming to TNA. Hogan says HTM owns the trademark "Linda Hogan" and Bischoff says that's because he is a piece of crap. Bischoff says he'd rather drive a rusty ice pick through his thigh than work with HTM. Both Hogan and Bischoff said they tried to work with him 15 years ago, but HTM's wife stopped him. Bischoff says HTM can't draw flies if you rolled him in horse s***.

Comment

• Desmond Wolfe's valet, Chelsea... Im pretty much in love.

Comment

• That post needs more Wolfe.

Comment

• I was curious how many here read spoilers of shows to see if it's worth watching?or do you like to be surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              I was curious how many here read spoilers of shows to see if it's worth watching?or do you like to be surprised
                              I never read spoilers on my own.

Comment

• I read spoilers most of the time, but still always watch. Its always a completely different show then what spoilers indicate, even if you know the results

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information