No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read TNA spoilers more then WWE since I don't really watch TNA as much unless some thing draws my attention.

Comment

• HBK vs Rey tonight = EPIC

Comment

• Mickie James is not fat...

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Mickie James is not fat...
          Mickie should quit WWE and head to TNA.she deserves better then this garbage Vince is pulling

Comment

• It's a damn angle based off of a false rumor that they decided to go through to get heat. Would you say to go to TNA to Booker in 2003 when HHH was constantly making racist remarks towards him to get heat (please ignore the godawful result of that match)?

Mickie's going to win at the Rumble.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Shawn vs Rey...THIS IS AWESOME!!

Comment

• are they setting up HHH vs Batista for Wrestlemania?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  are they setting up HHH vs Batista for Wrestlemania?
                  No, it's HHH/Sheamus at Mania, which is probably worse. I honestly don't think there's a single opponent that HHH could have an interesting program with except MAYBE Shawn, but that would have to involve Shawn being the heel.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    It's a damn angle based off of a false rumor that they decided to go through to get heat. Would you say to go to TNA to Booker in 2003 when HHH was constantly making racist remarks towards him to get heat (please ignore the godawful result of that match)?

Mickie's going to win at the Rumble.
                    MOST DISGUSTING PROMOTIONAL TACTIC

1. PIGGY JAMES ANGLE
                    2. Vickie Guerrero being called a pig

... as voted on by Wrestling Observer subscribers. What it SHOULD be?

1. Heel gets heat on beloved babyface
                    2. Face calls heel names for a reaction

HOW DARE THEY

Comment

• haha Jericho's latest tweet

"Bischoff's right I could'nt headline TNA...cos I'm not in my 50's."

:D :D :D

Comment

• Itd be funny if it were true :/

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          haha Jericho's latest tweet

"Bischoff's right I could'nt headline TNA...cos I'm not in my 50's."

:D :D :D
                          That's great.

I think TNA was better before Hogan Bischoff got there they might have more people watching but that doesn't mean it's better.

Comment

• Its also what, less than a month into a massive transitional period?

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Its also what, less than a month into a massive transitional period?
                              And there's already been one of the worst moments in TNA history as well as a bunch of old ass guys way way past their prime getting a bunch of TV time, not too mention Pope lost to ******* Orlando Jordan. I don't give a **** how long it has been, you don't have Pope lose to ******* Orlando Jordan.

Not too mention what they've done to Christopher Daniels.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Pope was selling a leg injury, and does more than rebound over the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information