Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge wins the RR.now no HBK/Taker....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Interesting winner of the Rumble. Yeah we knew that it was possible, but I'm glad they didn't go with the obvious people we thought they'd win.

and lol at the crowd booing Cena when he eliminated Kofi. That was pretty funny.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• What number was Edge in the RR?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          Edge wins the RR.now no HBK/Taker....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          I could see HBK costing Taker the title at EC, coaxing him into the match.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
            I could see HBK costing Taker the title at EC, coaxing him into the match.

I hope so.or Edge goes after Sheamus title

Comment

• Well deserved winner, one of the only top guys to not have a rumble win.

Very well booked Rumble imo. Not super exciting like a few have been, but very well booked.

Comment

• Something just occured.I have heard rumors of Edge moving to RAW.since Edge/Taker has been done what about Edge/SHeamus?

Comment

• Edge/Christian for the ECW Title?

And he entered at #29.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I always liked Edge. Him and Christian were a very, very underrated team. I hope they get a chance to hook back up and be a team again.

Comment

• Edge/Sheamus would be interesting, but I think somehow they'll have Edge/Jericho.

Maybe Taker is too injured, and won't be able to work Wrestlemania? If that's the case, then maybe it'll be HHH/HBK.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        I always liked Edge. Him and Christian were a very, very underrated team. I hope they get a chance to hook back up and be a team again.
                        Underrated? Most people consider them one of the best teams of all time, and they won the Tag Titles 7 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          Well deserved winner, one of the only top guys to not have a rumble win.

Very well booked Rumble imo. Not super exciting like a few have been, but very well booked.
                          I thought it was pretty terribly booked. Punk didn't last long enough despite being the best part of the Rumble from the start, little ongoing feuds were not given any show, guys were eliminated waaaaaaaay too quickly...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Youre right, it was ******* terrible, what am i thinking

Comment

• Hahaha nice sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                Youre right, it was ******* terrible, what am i thinking
                                I didn't say it was terrible, just terribly booked. It was still pretty entertaining but they didn't draw out feuds very well and rushed the **** out of the Rumble.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information